Takeo's Demon Form

KANO'S POV

We got to the Karasuma castle and when we got there, some of Takeo's enemies were there and they tried to stop me but luckily, we managed to get rid of some of them. Louisa flew back towards us and she said to us.

"The sealed grounds aren't too far from here, if we hurry now, we can stop Takeo before Abaddon comes out of that seal!"

I nodded my head and then we headed to the sealed grounds. Once we got there, we saw dark clouds that were circling in the sky as the large seal on the ground was glowing a white colour and we saw a black/grey aura seeping out of the seal. I looked at Takeo and he was watching how more and more of the demon's aura was coming out of the seal while Katsumi stood behind him with an emotionless look on her face. Shin then spoke up.

"Looks like you were right, Kano-chan, Katsumi really is back under his control and he really has taken over her mind as well."

"Yeah, I know, come on we gotta stop Takeo!"

I said as we charged at Takeo and Katsumi. Takeo turned around to look at us and he smirked at us.

"So you've finally found us, well, you're too late and you can't stop me now."

Takeo looked at Katsumi and I shouted at her.

"Katsumi!"

Katsumi didn't' respond to me since she was glaring at me with those red eyes. Jumbo spoke up.

"It's no use, she's in completely under Takeo's control."

"He's right."

Takeo stood next to Katsumi and he gently patted her head.

"She's far more useful to me than you Louisa, she's a strong fighter and she'll be the one to stop you."

I frowned at him and I then let my twin tails and ears appear and I glared at Takeo.

"Not while I'm around."

Takeo smirked at me and he said to me.

"So that's the power of the blue flame nekomanta demon huh? very well then, Katsumi kill her!!"

Katsumi drew her sword and then she charged towards me. I dodged her attack and I said to the others.

"You guys deal with Takeo! I'll take of Katsumi!"

I ran away from Katsumi and she then began to chase me.

LOUISA'S POV

After Kano ran off with Katsumi chasing her, I looked back at the others and said to them.

"You heard her! Remi, Jumbo! the founders and I will deal with Takeo, see if you can stop the seal from breaking!"

"Right! good luck and be careful!"

Remi said to me before I transformed into my she-devil form and I charged at Takeo. I grabbed him by the face and we both flew into the sky with Carla and Shin following me. Once we were far away from the seal, Takeo clutched his face and I said to him.

"Una vez te serví, pero ya no, eres mi enemigo y te detendré de una vez por todas (I once served you but not anymore, you're my enemy and I will stop you once and for all)."

"You're a fool, Louisa, you should have been grateful that I saved you and your Mother."

"Tch! I don't care anymore! I will stop you!"

"Ha! I'd like to see you try!"

Takeo said with a smirk and we then charged at one another.

READER'S POV