The Two Rivals Kou And Kano

KANO'S POV 

A while had passed since I met the Sakamaki brothers, I have to admit for creatures of the night they actually have kind hearts. I was also surprised to learn that they were also my ancestor was their adopted sister. I wasn't expecting that bottom line, I'm glad I met them because I used to feel lonely but I don't feel that loneliness like I used to.

I was on my way to school while reading through my ancestor's journal. I flipped over another page and it got to the last page which was Katsumi's last entry before she died.

'No matter how many times I read this it gets interesting but when it comes to the last page that's it, nothing else, but still, at least it's interesting to learn more about my ancestor and what her life was like especially from the Sakamaki brothers as well,' I smiled to myself as I talked to myself in my head.

I closed the book before putting back in my bag. The driver opened the door for me and I stepped out of the limo. As I walked over to the building, I heard someone say,"Yo Melons!"

I frowned and I glared at the culprit who called out to me and it was Ayato.

"Hello to you as well, Oreo."

I smirked as I called him that name which only made Ayato frown.

"Hey!! I'm not a damn cookie!"

Ayato shouted in annoyance.

I giggled at him,"Hehe, gomen, I can't help but call you that."

Remi came over and said,"Morning, you two, hey Kano, I watched your new music video for your new song, it was really good."

"I'm glad you liked it and all but, sometimes the director who makes my music video says I need more of a gothic look and I don't think he was talking about the costume that I wore for the music video," I said as I remembered what the director said to me from before.

"Yeah I know what he was talking about, it's probably because you're a blonde and that's not really of a gothic punk look you're giving off when you're singing rock like songs," Remi said as she twirled a bit of my hair that wasn't tied back in a ponytail.

"Oi, there's nothing wrong with melons' blonde hair, I think it suits her no matter what kind of songs she sings," Ayato said with a smirk.

I smiled at his comment.

"Thanks, Ayato, but truth be told, I sometimes think I should change my look to impress some of my fans," I said as I ran my fingers through my ponytail.

"Oh please, do you honestly think that changing your look is going make things better for you?" A familiar and annoying voice said.

I frowned at the sound of his stupid comment and Remi sweat dropped at this.

"Uh oh," Remi mumbled.

I looked over my shoulder and I glared my worst rival ever, Kou Mukami.

"It's been a long time, Kou Mukami," I said with a fake smile as my brow twitched in anger.

"I wish I could I'm pleased to see you again, Hayashi, but sadly for you, I'm not happy, you see, I don't talk to my rivals so kindly especially when they're annoying ones like you," Kou said with a frown and a smirk on his face.

"Me annoying? says the guy who has a second personality, oh no wait, I meant to say  two faced freak!" I said with a cocky smirk.

A tick mark appeared on Kou's head and he said,"After two years have passed you're still calling me that, ugly witch!"

I growled under my breath as several tick marks appeared on my head. Sparks flew between us after we insulted each other.

REMI'S POV