The New Girl! Louisa Fujimoto!

3RD PERSON POV

In the demon world, a mysterious man was looking out of the window and he was smirking to himself.

"It won't be long until we rule the two worlds."

The mysterious man looks at the coffin which had a body that was in the process of the being rebuilt and he then summoned one of his soldiers to come into the room. She knelt down to the man and she asked him.

"You summoned me, Dominar (Master)?"

"Yea, it would seem Kano and her friends have been killing our friends one after another, I want you to go to the human world and learn more about Kano and when you get the chance, kill her."

The mysterious woman nods her head and she then looked at the glass coffin.

"Why can't you send her instead?"

"She's not ready to be used yet, just go and find out what you can learn about our vampire huntress and then kill her, got it?"

The woman nods her head with a smirk and she then said to her master.

"I shall not fail you."

"You better not, or else you'll suffer consequences."

The mysterious woman flinched from the tone of his voice before she stood up and left the room.

MEANWHILE BACK IN THE HUMAN WORLD...

KANO'S POV

I was in the student lounge with Remi, Ruki, Yui, the Sakamaki triplets and Kou. Ruki and I were reading our journals until Ayato spoke up.

"Hey, Melons you look smoking hot in that outfit."

Ruki and I looked at what Ayato was looking at and it was a recent photo shoot of me for my latest music video. Laito smirked at it and he spoke up.

"You do look great in that costume, Idol-chan, I wonder what you would look like in a lingerie?"

Ayato and Laito for a moment and I could clearly see what they were thinking since they had a hint of blush on their cheeks. A tick mark appeared on my head and I knocked their heads together.

"OW!!"

"I know what you two are thinking and I don't like it!"

Laito and Ayato rubbed their heads while the others snickered at them. Just then we heard a commotion outside of the lounge. We were confused at this and then Ruki Remi spoke up.

"What's going on?"

"How should we know we're not telepathic you know."

I said sarcastically. Ayato smirked and he then spoke up.

"It'll probably be Subaru picking a fight again."

Once we got into the hallway, we saw a girl with long black hair and she was surrounded by a lot of boys. I was surprised by this and I then asked the others.

"OK, who's that?"

"Oh, that's right! I almost forgot to mention that there's this new who is supposed to be coming today, apparently she's from Spain, I think her name is Louisa Fujimoto."

I looked at Kou surprised and I then asked him.

"How did you this?"

"I have my resources."

I shook my head at him and then Yui spoke up.

"But, the way she's acting like that right now kinda reminds me of someone."