Goodbye For Now, My Friends

KANO'S POV

I was in the Hayashi limo on my way to school and I was listening to my music with my earphones on. I looked out of the window watching the scenery fly by. I then remembered about that interview I had a few weeks ago and I think some of my fans and probably some of my friends might have heard the news by now. 

'I am not looking forward to going to school tonight but, I have no choice but to face the music since I've already agreed to this.'

I thought to myself as I remembered about that job I accepted. Once I got to the school, I got out of the limo and I headed to the school building while I heard some of the student whispering about me.

Male Student 1: "Hey, did you hear the news?"

Male student 2: "Yeah, I heard the news all right, I can't believe Kano is leaving."

Female Student 1: "I know that I should be pleased for her and all but, it won't the same around here."

Female Student 2: "Yeah that's true before she even came here, it was quiet and boring but then she came along and brightened up the place as well."

Female Student 1: "I agree with you there."

I ignored them and I then heard Remi shouting.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY??!!"

I sighed and I listened outside of the classroom that Remi was in.

REMI'S POV

I was really shocked when Louisa showed me, Yui, the Sakamaki triplets, Kou and Yuma the magazine that contained Kano's interview and we were all shocked by this. Louisa then said to me.

"You heard me and don't even think about saying that this is some kind of a sick joke because it's here printed in black and white."

"No way..."

I lowered my head in shame and then Yui spoke up.

"Kou-kun, does something like this happen sometimes?"

"Well, it kinda depends, when you're an Idol, you either audition for a role or if someone from a certain company sees your last performance they want to give you that role straight away, well, that is if they give you an offer and it looks like Keneko-chan has accepted it."

I ruffled my hair in annoyance and I shouted.

"But that can't be right! Kano can't accept this! she just got back from England!"

"Remi, stop being so defensive around Kano, look, we get the idea you two are best friends but, you've lasted for two years when she went away to England."

"THAT'S DIFFERENT RUKI!!"

I shouted in annoyance and I then spoke up again.

"Look, I know you guys but, I am not letting Kano go anywhere, she's my best friend and I'm not gonna let her go abroad again!"

KANO'S POV

I frowned at Remi's comment and I slammed the classroom door open making the others shut their mouths. I glared at Remi and I said to her.

"That's not for you to decide Remi, I'm still going to America whether you like it or not."

Remi looked at me surprised and she then asked me.

"Um...how long have you been listening?"

"Long enough."

I said as I went to my seat and I then sat down. Yui then came over and she said to me.