School Festival

KANO'S POV

A while had passed since Hayate left. I was still a bit sad that he left but, I told myself not to think about the past and move on. Aside from that, the school festival was coming up and I volunteered to be singing near the end of the night along with a friend who will be helping me. Right now, I'm helping the art department set up their art stall and the gallery as well.

"Up a bit."

I said as the two students raised the painting higher but I gave them a different direction.

"Down a bit, down a bit, stop!"

I said to them and I gave them the thumbs up.

"Nice work boys."

I said to them as they climbed down the step ladders. Once we were done with the art department, I then headed to one of the cafes that were set up to get something to eat. I got some Takoyaki and I went for a wonder with Yui and Remi.

"*Sighs* man I hate it when it comes to the festival."

"Why? I thought you liked these things Remi-chan."

Yui said to Remi but I shook my head at her.

"Don't mind her, sure she likes it when it comes to the festival but when it comes to the organising she hates it."

"That's true and that's why I had to hide from my classmates, apparently they organised a butler and maid cafe and they wanted me to wear a stupid maid costume, ha! fat chance of that happening!"

I nearly choked on a bit of Takoyaki when she said this because I nearly started laughing when she said this. Remi glared at me and she then said to me.

"Oy! it's not funny."

"No, but, the image of you wearing one is kinda funny, pfft! hehe..."

Remi cracked her fists and then Louisa showed up.

"Hey, guys."

Remi spat out some of her drink when she saw Louisa's costume.

*Louisa's costume*

"Wow, Louisa, love the Yukata."

"Thanks, Remi, our class is doing a traditional festival cafe so they asked me to volunteer since Kano is busy with the performing near the end of the night."

I smiled at Remi and Yui when they heard Louisa say that and then Yui remembered this as well.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

"Anyway, Yui, your Yukata has been sorted come on."

Louisa said as she grabs Yui but the wrist and back into the classroom. I giggled quietly and I then spoke up.

"Oh brother, anyway, I'm outta here before those annoying vampire brothers show up."

I said as I walked away from Remi and I continued to finish the rest of my Takoyaki. Once I was done eating my Takoyaki, I headed to the auditorium and I began to help the other musicians set up the stage.