A Day At The Beach

KANO'S POV

A while had passed since the school festival. Remi and I haven't heard anything about Takeo or his men in a while, probably because he's laying low for a while after we had found out that Louisa used to work for him. Aside from our vampire hunting jobs, we had final exams coming up before the Summer holidays luckily, thanks to a certain brainiac he was able to help me with my studies before the exams.

I looked at the exam board and I looked for my name and I found it. I was at number 5.

"I did it, I passed."

Remi wrapped her arm around my shoulder and she said to me happily.

"Haha! well done Kano!"

Remi looked at her name and she was at number 11.

"Oh well, at least you've done better than me, I don't know how you do it."

"Well that's because of a certain Sakamaki brother was able to help me with my studies."

Remi looked at me and she then realised who I was talking about and she then frowned at me.

"You little! so that's why you kept lying to me that you were going to the library! you were sneaking off to the Sakamaki mansion without me so you can get better results!"

"And you totally fell for it, man, you're so easy to trick at times."

I felt someone's hand on my head and it was Reiji. Reiji smirked at me and he then said to me.

"And you did a very good job as well, at least you're smarter than your best friend here."

"Hey!! I resent that!!"

Remi shouted and then Yui looked at her result and she smiled when she saw her name on number 8.

"Thank goodness, I passed as well."

"And surprise, surprise, that deadbeat has managed to pass his exams as well."

Reiji said as he looked at Shu's name that was at number 14. I looked away from Reiji and then Remi spoke up.

"I get the feeling that our Idol friend here has something to do with Shu studying harder."

"Well, I might be able to 'persuade' him."

FLASHBACK...

"Shu, final exams are coming up and you haven't studied at all."

I said to Shu was napping on the couch in the music room again. Shu sighed and he turned his back towards me and he then said to me.

"I don't care."

"But you'll end up repeating another year!"

Shu ignored me when I said this and I then sighed and I smirked at his back.

"Oh well, suit yourself, if you don't pass your exams you won't be able to come to the beach with me and you won't see this little idol in a simsuit~"

I said with a smirk making Shu shot his eyes open. I was about to leave the music room and then Shu got in front of me and he then said to me.

"Wait, I'll study but not because I'm worried about repeating another year but because it's not every day that I won't be able to see you in a swimsuit."

Shu said he stroked my cheek. I sweat dropped and I smacked his hand away from me and I then said to him.

"Keep your paws to yourself until you've passed your exams."