Showdown! She-Devil Vs Vampire Hunter!

3RD PERSON POV

The next night came and Kano was on her way to the music room since she has a free period and then her phone started ringing. Kano looked at her phone and she then spoke up.

"Oh man, I meant to put this thing on silent."

Kano mumbles before she answered her phone and it was Alistar.

"What is it Alistar?"

"Kano, I've done some research on the Fujimoto family and you're not gonna believe what I've learnt."

"What is it?"

Kano asks Alistar and he then explains to her about what he had learnt about Louisa and her family. Meanwhile, Laito and Louisa were having a walk through the gardens and he was making flirty comments about Louisa.

"You're still hot as ever, hottie-chan."

"Hehe, why thank you."

"How do you say, you're lovely as ever."

"That's easy, it's pronounced, eres encantador como siempre."

Laito chuckled and he then said to me.

"You're Spanish accent sounds sexy."

"Hehe, I get that a lot from the other boys but, I much prefer to get those comments from you, Hermoso."

Louisa said as she wrapped her arms around Laito's neck and he was a bit surprised by this.

"What are you doing?"

"I fell for you the moment I met you Laito, but, before I make you my pertencia (Belonging.)"

Louisa's eyes glowed a golden colour and then Laito's eyes widen before he looked emotionless since he was in a trance. Louisa smirked and she then whispered into Laito's ear.

"There's something that I want to know and only you can tell me, what do you know about Kano Hayashi?"

Louisa asks as she pulled away a little and then Laito spoke up.

"She's an Idol, a vampire hunter and a descendant of my deceased adopted sister Katsumi."

Louisa frowned a little and she then asked him.

"Is there anything else I should know about her, surely you can tell me."

Laito didn't say anything and then Louisa sighed and she then spoke up.

"Well that's a shame, I'll just have to ask someone else but, first..."

Louisa traced her thumb over Laito's lips and she then spoke up.

"I just have to do this first."

Louisa held Laito close and she slowly leans to his lips. Kano ran towards the gardens and when she got there, she saw Louisa with her arms wrapped around Laito's neck and she was close to kissing his lips

KANO'S POV

I frowned at Laito and several tick marks appeared on my head and I then yelled at him.