Takeo's Defeat And Katsumi's Final Goodbye

KANO'S POV

Louisa and I attacked Takeo with everything we had, but, we weren't getting anywhere since Takeo was a lot faster now that he has Abaddon sealed within him now. I looked over my shoulder and I noticed that the vampire brothers were being attacked by Takeo's soldiers while Remi and Jumbo still lied there, all beaten and bruised.

'This isn't looking good, Louisa and I don't have that much power left to fight against Takeo, Remi and Jumbo are out of the game and the vampire brothers are being attacked by Takeo's soldiers so that they can't get to Katsumi, what do we do now?!'

KATSUMI'S POV

I watched everyone trying their best to fight and I wanted to help my brothers and my friends but, it was no good, my body was still slowly healing and Takeo's soldiers won't let me help them either. I tried standing up but, I couldn't move that well since my back was still healing from Kano's attack.

'This is bad, thanks to Kano's flame attack my injuries is taking a lot longer to heal, I'll bet it's got something to do with her demon form.'

I looked at Kano and Louisa and I can tell that they were struggling against Takeo.

'They're not going to last much longer, I have to try and help but how?'

As I was thinking this I heard Jumbo calling out to me.

"K-Katsumi..."

I looked at Jumbo and I noticed that he and Remi were still alive but they were badly beaten up. I carefully stood up and I went over to them. Once I got close enough to jumbo, I sat him up and he said to me.

"Listen...Kano hasn't used Aoi's powers in a long time so she won't last much longer."

"I know and that's why I have to help her and the others, please tell me that you've got a silver dagger with you."

Jumbo nodded his head and he got a dagger from his belt and he hands it over to me.

"This dagger...it was meant to be used on Takeo since he's also a pureblood but a much more powerful one...you're the only one who can stop him."

"I know what needs to be done, don't worry Jumbo, you and Remi just stay where you are and get some rest, you've done enough."

Jumbo smiled at me and he said to me.

"Your looks and your eyes...they remind me so much of Kano's mother."

I was surprised at this and I smiled at him.

"What did you expect? I am the Hayashi family's ancestor."

Jumbo smirked at me before I rested him and Remi against the tree. I stood up from the ground but carefully since I can still feel my injuries still healing. I looked at Takeo and I glared at him.

"This fight ends now."

I said as I headed back to the others and I knew what has to be done.

KANO'S POV

"GAH!!"

I shouted as I rolled on the ground next to Louisa who also crash landed on the ground. Louisa and I sat up weakly and I could feel my demon form wearing off and Louisa's form was darting back and forth between her human and demon form. I then asked her.

"Louisa...how are you holding up?"

"Not too good, I don't think I can stay in this form much longer, what about you Kano?"

"I'm almost at my limit as well, I don't think I can last in my demon form either."

We were both panting and we were injured as well. Take chuckled at us and he said to us.