Chapter 4

"I'll be right back, I need to put on my shoes so we can go." Pete smiled at me. I followed him all the way up the stairs with my eyes and stealing a quick glimpse of his butt, making me grin. I turned back around in the swiveling bar stool and did a little air fist pump. I get to meet the band? The fucking band?! I've seen them a few times in concert, and ya I've gone to their meet and greets shook their hands but that was it, end of story. A few "have a good day" or "hope you enjoy the show", but I now get to be in a room with just them. No other girls screaming in my ears and practically fainting in my arms.

Pete ran back down the stairs with a pair of black skinny jeans, black V-neck, and a pair of black combat boots. He walked back into the kitchen and walked directly to the fridge. He opened the fridge door and searched through it and pulled out a water bottle and took a sip of it and walked back to me.

"You ready to go?" Pete asked.

"Yep, I'm ready." I smiled back at the man standing in front of me. I jumped off the stool and fidgeted with my phone waiting for him to turn around and lead the way, but he didn't he just kept staring at me with the same smile in his face and didn't move.

"Ehemm, I'm sorry, I just spaced out I guess," Pete said scratching the back of his head and turning around to walk. "Ya know," he said turning back around kicking his foot in the air as he turned to face me again. "I never actually asked if you were aloud to leave somewhere with me. I'm sure you thought you'd be doing some cleaning of some sort." Pete asked me in a shy manner. Of all people Pete Wentz being shy? Huh, who would have guessed.

"Pete... I'm almost 21 my mother can't ground me anymore, well I'm sure she can try. But I would probably just take my car." I laughed at him.

"Ya, sorry for asking." Unable for me to respond to him he walked outside and I followed.

*
We walked up to his BMW and as he was opening the driver seat door I was opening the door to the backseat. I sat down and put on my seatbelt and Pete looked at me through the rear view mirror. "What are you doing back there?"

"I just thought you'd rather me sit back here..?" I said back, putting my hands in my lap and giving him a fake smile.

"I'm not a vampire Paige. Something about blood and skin in my teeth, just isn't very settling. So I don't think you have much to worry about. I don't bite promise." Pete turned around in the seat and held out his pinky. As I intertwined my pinky with his he winked at me and turned back around. "So it's up to you, you can sit back there if you want."

"I'm fine back here."

"Suit yourself." Pete put the car into reverse and backed out of the drive way and left his house.

As we drove along I looked out the window and fell into a circle of the thoughts in my mind. I rested my head against the window watching us pass the trees. I couldn't believe where life has taken me. The one thing I had dreamt of. Not even this extensive. I always dreamed about having a one on one conversation with him about life. I would have given up a hug from him, if we could just sit down and have a legit ament talk. Fall Out Boy had always meant so much to me. They were always my idols and kept me going when I just wanted to quit. And now I'm on my way to meet them all, and work for them. This is to good to be true. There has to be some catch? Doesn't there, there's always a catch? Or it's all just one big coincidence.

"Hey Pete, do you believe in coincidences?" I chimed in breaking the silence.

"No I guess not now that I think about it. Everything happens for a reason I think, even the smallest things add up to something. Why do you ask."

"Oh nothing. Just wondering what you thought about it." Pete gave me a questionable look but just shrugged it off and turned his attention back to the road. I slouched back in my seat glad he wasn't going to question me anymore.
*
After another 15 minutes or so we arrived at a building around a not so busy part of town.

"Well we are here!" Pete yelled happily while unbuckling his seatbelt. I tried to be calm while opening the door so I wouldn't freak him out. We walked in and it was quiet. I followed Pete down a hallway. We stopped in front of the door and Pete looked at me and smiled. I gave him a reassuring smile, so he went ahead and grabbed the door handle. The next few seconds felt like it was all in slow motion. I could feel my heart beating and I wondered if Pete could here it too. As the door opened it felt like my heart stopped.

---------
Hey, sorry if its crappy. I'm having a hard time thinking of the in between stuff. I don't want to rush the story.

Read, comment, vote. Thanks (;
-Faith