Chapter 33

Pete's POV

I was running down the hallway trying to pull on my boots at the same time. Stumbling and hopping across the floor I grabbed the keys off the counter and ran into Bronx's room. I scooped him off the ground, giving him jut enough time to grab onto his favorite stuffed tiger that Paige had bought him, before I sprinted down the stairs and out the door. Setting my son down I had to turn around to lock the door. By the time I got to the car Bronx had gotten into his seat and buckled himself in. I quickly backed out of the driveway and put the gear into drive, and speeded to the hospital.

************

"I'm sorry! I don't know what happened. It all just happened so fast, Pete." Meagan was crying in the middle of the hallway.

"Why the fuck didn't you stop her? Sarah had no right to hit my Paige." I was covering Bronx's ears so he didn't have to hear me yelling at her. This is all way out of control. Sarah was put into custody for assault but Brendon wasn't with her. He was sitting next to me with the other boys. Andy and Joe were rubbing my back as I held my head in my hands.

I dot even know how it got so bad. What could have happened to make her in the hospital? The doctors haven't come out to talk to me and I just want to see her, and hold her. Make sure she is safe. Being in the Chicago area has made this all less hectic. I was close enough to get Bronx from the babysitter without having to cut a show. I found out at the end of the show and left before I could get hung up by any fans. Soon after I arrived at the hospital the band showed up to give me their support, which meant a lot. But honestly I just want to see her. I want to see the woman I love.

She didn't deserve this, and Sarah is going to regret this all.

"How is she?" Brendon came up and picked up Bronx from me so he could take a turn watching him.

I sighed out to calm my breathing and looked up at him, being blinded from the bright lights. "I don't know yet. I hope she's okay."

"It'll all be okay dude." Brendon put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed slightly.

"Thanks." I tried to smile up at him but it wouldn't come out.

"I'm sorry about my wife. I don't know how I can ever forgive her for this. You and Paige both mean a lot to me." He shook his head and slowly walked back to his seat, talking to my son.

I just wanted to go to sleep. Get some nice rest. Which was a joke, because I know I wouldn't be able to get the slightest amount of rest without us back cuddling together. The sweet smell of her hair. Her soft skin I missed. I took to much time out of our relationship to be on tour.

I miss her and I just don't understand how one punch can put her in the hospital.

I walked up to the counter with a lady taking phone calls for the hospital. She was on the phone, but she still looked up and smiled holding up a finger signaling she'd be with me in a second.

She hung up the phone and far her full attention I me. "How may I help you sir?" She had a wide smile on her face.

"Um.. I'm not sure, I just guess I wanted to see if you know any more information than I do." I shrugged at her as I flicked a pen back and forth on the counter.

"Well, lets see what I can for you." She smiled at me and her words made me feel a small amount of peace. "What is the name of who you're looking for. You do have to understand I'm not supposed to be doing this, so lets keep this a secret. I'd like to keep my job." She jokingly winked at me and I actually laughed.

"She's my fiancée, her name is Paige Johnson. She came in about an hour ago for head trauma."

"Okay. Um, let me look." She clicked about her screen, ignoring a phone call until a woman behind her picked it up for her. "Ah, found her. Well it looks like there's not much on here about her yet. I do see that they are doing doing a physical check up on her. See what exactly is the problem. I'm sure she'll be out any time." She gave me a reassuring smile.

"Thank you a lot." I smiled and turned back to my seat with Bronx sitting with me now.

******

"Mr. Wentz?" I looked up to see a man in a white coat standing above me. I quickly stood up and shook his hand.

"Yes that's me. How's my fiancée?" I eagerly asked looking behind hoping to come across my future wife's beautiful face, that can light up the world.

"She is fully conscious, she has a rather impressive concussion. The blow to the head hit her temple and did manage to tear some tissue along with the concussion. She is doing fine and will be on some medication. But will make a full recovery." I didn't even want to stay there I just wanted to jump and see her.

"Can I see her?" I asked practically jumping out if my skin.

"You can see her soon, but.." Oh no there's a 'but' "The fall she took did some damage, we must under go an emergency c-section."

My mouth dropped, "What?"

"During the fall it damaged the placenta surrounding the baby, misplacing it. If she doesn't undergo a c-section, the baby might breath in the substances and essentially drown." The doctor explained while grabbing into my shoulder holing my still.

"Paige isn't pregnant." I backed up and plopped down into my seat.

"She is, in fact she's a little over 6 months. Your baby will have to be kept here for a while and be watched carefully. It could be very dangerous being born this young if the baby goes home." The doctor was getting irritated.

"C-Can I see her?" I quietly asked, looking back at the other people here who were passed out in their chairs. Even the little Bronx was cuddling with his stuffed animal.

"Yes, only for a little because she needs to get to the delivering room. You can visit her as we prep a room." I followed the man as he walked through big doors. I looked back one more time and turned around with a big smile on my face.

"Hey baby." I quietly sat next to her and grabbed her hand kissing it.

"Pete." She looked at me and all the tubes on her body made my heart ache.

"I love you." I placed my hand on her stomach and she started crying softly. "Shhh, it's going to be alright." I kissed her sweaty forehead. I pushed back the hair sticking to her forehead and kept stroking her hair.

"I drank Pete. I didn't know, and I drank alcohol. What if it's not alright." She wouldn't stop crying and I felt bad.

"Don't worry about it right now Paige. There was no way of you knowing. Lets just focus on keeping everyone happy and healthy." Paige lessened her sobs and calmed down as we say I silence. It was peaceful to be there with her. We were both scared, but it'd be okay. It had to be alright.

There was someone behind us who cleared their throat, "Excuse me, it's time to go sir. We are taking her into surgery." As they said that Paige tightened her grip on my hand.

"I'll be here, don't worry. As soon as they're done I'll be with you. We'll have the family we've wanted." I kissed her one last time as the left the room with her.

********

I slowly followed the arrows on the ground back to the waiting room. Dragging my feet as I made my way out there. Finally making it back there everyone was awake, most of them on their phones.

Patrick was the first to look up and ran to me, "How is she?" He grabbed my shoulders squeezing them.

"My Paige is pregnant." I looked up and smiled at him. Even though this was not the ideal way to have a child, we were going to be parents together. I'm going to have another child. I'm going to be a daddy again.

"Oh my." Patrick hugged me and I returned the hug.

I just couldn't stop thinking about it. We're going to have a family together.

*********

Hey guys :)
How are you guys? I hope good.

But here's another chapter for you guys. Don't forget to vote and comment it means a lot.

Sorry if I haven't been answering messages.. My Wattpad is being dumb and I can't read any messages idk why but it just keeps happening.

*Faith*