Chapter 16 (Pete's POV)

Sexual content! If you don't want to read that, read only to the second star and then move onto the next chapter. Thanks(:

I couldn't stop. I couldn't stop thinking about her and it made me feel restless. After pacing around for 20 minutes I finally laid down, but I kept tossing and turning.

I may have messed this all up and I don't know what to do. There's something special about her and I don't want to lose it. I need to get my mind off of her. I need to do something!

I rolled over in bed and sat straight up. In the dark I rummaged for my phone and wallet, then slipped on a pair of vans.

I got into my car and drove to the best place to stop thoughts. I went to the nearest bar.

*
I slammed down my 4th shot onto the counter and coughed. I wiped my mouth and waved my hand to the bartender, signaling for another. As he was pouring straight vodka into my tall shot glass I felt a tap on the shoulder. I turned around to see a woman with long brown hair standing next to me.

"Mind if I join you?" The mysterious woman asked me and I nodded to her. She smirked at me and sat next to me in the stool. She reached across my body and grabbed my shot and slammed it down her throat before I could protest. I just waved to the bartender for more shots, he set down one for me and the other for the lady next to me.

"Cheers, for the assholes and hoes that bring us together on this Friday night." We clanked our shot glasses together and shoved another round down our throats.

"So what brings a beautiful lady like you here to a raggedy place like this." I tried to seductively smirk to her, but with the alcohol kicking in I felt more like an ostrich.

"Just had a rough day." Another shot down for her.

"Amen." Another for me.

"By the way, the names Meagan." She took two more shots and stood up. "Meagan Camper." She smiled and grabbed my hand leading me out of the bar. We got into my car leaving hers behind and went to my house.

*
Walking up to my door Meagan was a little bit wobbly so I grabbed her by the waist keeping her steady. I shoved the door open, almost falling into the house. I closed the door and turned around to have the woman I had just met on my lips. She snaked her hands up and down my body while we slowly walked upstairs. We got into the door way of my room and she took off my shirt. She kissed up and down my bare chest. I groaned in pleasure and pulled off her shirt and her bra pushing her against the wall.

I kissed her hard, while caressing her breasts. Meagan pulled away to get oxygen and in the meantime she pulled off my pants with hers and her underwear following shortly after.

I slid my boxers down and kissed her neck one last time before picking her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist while I thrusted into her with her moaning loudly. I buried my face into her breasts and moved in and out of her slowly hearing her heavy breath on my neck. I carried her over to the bed and placed her onto it thrusting in harder then previously. I picked up the pace and deepness. "Fuck!" She dug her nails into my back screaming at the top of her lungs.

*
I woke up and saw an unfamiliar girl on my chest. I vaguely remember last night, the only reminders of last night was me naked and a pounding headache.

What a way to clear all thoughts right? I had his gorgeous woman in my bed and I couldn't stop thinking about Paige. This wasn't Paige and I didn't like it all.

-------
Short chapter guys, sorrrrry! Please do forgive me for it. Don't forget to read comment, and vote. Thanks(:
-Faith