Chapter 32

Meagan's POV

Oh my gosh. Meagan you're so stupid. Why? Why would you do this to yourself? I knew I should have just stayed home and got drunk there. I shouldn't have even gotten drunk. It would have been better if I never lied to him and told Pete the truth. I guess I'll have to tell him at some point. Odds are Paige already told him, and I can't blame her for that I'd do the same thing. Although, I highly doubt she would have done what I did.

I had to do something to make it up to him. Change this all around, prove to him that I'm not all that bad. This is all fucking Sarah's fault. I knew I shouldn't have listened to her. Letting her into the mix with Pete and my relationship has been no good.

I picked up my phone and searched through the contacts until I hovered over Pete's contact. I looked at it for quite some time, I just feel so bad about this all. I have to end this, no more deceiving people who trusts you. I quickly flicked the screen and stopped it on Sarah's name and clicked on it.

*ring ring ring ring*

"Hello crazy bitch!" I heard an overly preppy scream from the other line.

"Hi Sarah." I was emotionless. I was not in the mood to deal with her bullshit. Any of it.

"What's wrong with the big bad Meagan? Oh I forgot to ask, how's the baby?" She kept laughing which made me mad. I just can't believe how she thinks it's funny, oh yeah because it's not her.. And did I forget that she's a bitch.

"Sarah, just quit. It's not funny, you know why? No you don't because you don't pay attention to anything other than the money your "hubby" brings in. You were behind this whole pregnancy thing and he knows it's fake! Why did I listen to you, he found out. Why can't you just be more sensitive towards people. Maybe you need to get laid or something, but have a heart you ass." I sighed out heavily. After I got that all out I could finally breath. I slumped down onto the couch and felt a few tears fall down my face. I was so relieved to let her know all of that. Being her friend has been so difficult and I just eat to be done.

"Wow Megs. Where did that all come from?" Her rude tone still hasn't left her mouth.

"It's just the truth." I don't know what else to say. I eat to hang up but I need her help. What is wrong with our friendship? I just almost always can't stand her.

"Dude, I'm sorry I didn't know this will happen. I'll be over in 5, okay?" This time she at least sounded sincere until she abruptly hung up.

"Okay." I know she wouldn't hear it but I felt like someone could hear me. Someone somewhere could feel my pain or at least understand it. I don't know why I'm crying, this is my fault. He didn't do anything except follow his heart. I can't hide him from love. He wants her and he deserves her, they are pretty adorable together. I just really love him. He understood me for the short amount of time we even knew each other, which wasn't long. He still made me feel better. Being a model is so stressful and it's just hard to find people who actually like you for you and not just your petite body.

**********

"Yo!" I turned around from the kitchen counter where I was cutting apples to see Sarah in the door way. She has been here do many times she doesn't even knock. I'm sure if I wasn't home she'd just climb through my damn window to get in.

I deserted my cut wedges of apples to look at her. "Hey." I wasn't really in the mood for talking, but even through me being mad at her she always makes me feel better about everything.

"Have you talked to the baby daddy yet?" She winked at me

Once she realized I didn't think it was funny she quickly swept that smirk off her face, before I could. "Not funny." I narrowed my eyes at her and de just sat on the too of my counter.