Chapter 25

Pete's POV

His little head laid calmly on my arm. I had his cute little curls in his hair tangling in my fingers like it was fighting to suffocate me. I would have missed this so much, I would have missed it all. The scent of him, even if it may be a little gross sometime like me.

As we were laying Bronx down for bed last night, he grabbed my hand and asked us to stay. We crawled up in a ball and snuggled on his bunk bead, with him in my arms.

I turned around to find Paige soundly asleep on the other side of me. She too looked very peaceful.

Petting Bronx's hair I slowly drifted back into sleep.

I ran as fast as I could, dragging Paige's hand behind me. Every so often, I'd quickly glance back to see her black eyes chasing after me and Paige.

I spotted my car in the distance and I ran to it, pulling out my jingling keys from my pocket. I fussed with it to find the right key, passing it back and forth between my fingers refusing to let go of my woman's hand. As we approached the car I dropped my keys right outside the car door (typical horror movie scene). Instead of picking up the keys, I decided to look back at Meagan's charcoal eyes. She was sprinting, maybe 4 yards away. Bending over I put the correct key into the door, I swung open the door with all my power pushing Paige in when I felt the force of 20 wales press against my back.

Turning almost immediately I raised my hands over my eyes guarding my face, preparing for another painful blow. When I lowered my hands to look for that scary creature I found none. Staring out into space I felt my breathing calm. I faced the car again to see my son and Paige sitting curled up together.... Crying. The had their hands up pointing to something, screaming something inaudible to me due to the car doors being locked shut. I followed their hands with my eyes and turned around just in time to watch her jump onto my chest stabbing straight into my neck.

"Ughh!" I jumped up, profusely sweating from every pore.

"What's up?" The brunette ran around the corner, holding onto the door jam so she could easily swing to me.

"Oh nothing." I was now panting. She walked over to me sitting on the bed next to me she grabbed my damp hand.

"Are you okay?" She bent down a little to look into my eyes. We held our eyes level to each others for a few moments until I decided to respond, never breaking eye contact. "Just a bad dream."

I felt a cold hand place itself on my hot, clammy forehead. She pushed my hair back from my face, that was clinging to any part of my body that's its strands could slither its way to.

"Daddy!" Bronx joined our party breaking the silence. He jumped into my lap, grabbing my hand an placing it on his head so I could pet his hair. I would grab a strand and twirl it in my fingers, while the two talked about what they made for breakfast. But all I could think about was that dream. Those piercing eyes.

*********
Paige's POV

I picked up my phone to answer Sarah's call.

"Hello dear friend." I played with her as I connected the call.

"Dude, you're all over like TMZ and shit! You're also on the cover of magazines, you and Pete!" I had to pull the phone away from my ear, so she didn't make me go deaf. I cant believe there's a picture of us already. I figured we'd have more time before the entire world found out and got into our business.

I cleared my throat, "Um.. I'll be over in a little Sarah. Pete and I have to drop off Bronx at Ashlee's. We've had him for a week now."

"Okay, but dude you need to fill me in with everything!" I heard moving coming from the other line and a click, disconnecting our call.

*******

"Look at this shit!" Sarah threw a rolled up magazine at my face. I bent down to pick it up and held it in my hands with either shock or happiness on my face, I couldn't tell. On the cover was us getting into the car when we went to the zoo. But, the exact moment that they got was when Pete bent down giving me a kiss. I've got to admit it was cute. "So what do you have to say for yourself?" She tried to look serious as she was pointing a bony finger of hers at me. Once she fails and started laughing she jumped into my lap pulling me down onto her bed with her.

"I figured people specialized with cameras could take less blurry photos than this!" I chuckled with her, rolling on our backs.

"You guys are so cute Johnson." Sarah hugged me one last time and then punched my arm to get me off of her. "You guys have any plans for the future? I mean besides you living with him, already!"

"Ummm well," I scratched my eyebrow thinking if how to say this. I mean, I could say it, the key is to not have her flip the fuck out on me. "I think he wants to ya know... Have another baby." I watched as her jaw dropped and she started wildly hitting my leg.

"Why. Didn't. You. Call. Me? Bitch!" She was throwing her words out in between each dramatic pant.

"It was a few weeks ago, I forgot. Sue me!" I playful threw back at her.

"Maybe I will! I can't believe it! That is so awesome, and unfair!" She crossed her arms over her chest with a frustrated look on her face.

"How is it unfair Sarah?" I raised an eyebrow at her and just stared.

Sporting her puppy dog eyes, and quivering her lip a little for effect, "Because you have a smoking hot boyfriend. Not to mention he is in fucking Fall Out Boy!"

"What can I say? I have the boys wrapped around my finger, they love me." Sarah busted up in laughter which made me feel a little offended "Hey! I'm not that terrible!" I pushed her off the bed and stood up. I picked up a picture frame she had on her dresser. Inside of it was a picture of us and our group at prom. "Wow, this was forever ago. I wish all of us were still friends. Now it's just you and me." I slumped back down on the bed making Sarah get some air off the bed.

"Yeah, but they were pricks. I mean so are we, but they're lame pricks!"

"As much as I'd love to keep talking to you about our stupid high school friends, I have to go stop by the store so I can make dinner. Love you." I got up, pulling her with me. I wrapped my arms around her neck for a few seconds then turned around to walk.

"Text me, bitch!" Was the last thing I heard before I shut the door.

*******

Thanks sooooooo much to al you readers and voters. Special thanks to those of you who message me, even if it has nothing to do with Wattpad, you guys are great!

Keep reading, voting and commenting! Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

~Love all you guys!