Chapter 11

There's crazy tornadoes around here. So flippin scared!

Pete's POV

"Why don't you come upstairs and you can take a bath in my giant bath tub." Paige just nodded to me so I grabbed her hand and led her upstairs.

Paige's POV

Walking up the stairs my hand in his I realized this was the first time being upstairs. To the right was his room and to the left was a family room with yet another big TV and speakers and then even further past there was 3 doors.

We went into his room and there was a giant bed in the middle. We turned down a hallway and entered into the biggest bathroom ever. There was a giant jacuzzi with mirrors on the walls around it and one of those like 10 people showers, or however many people can fit. "This is officially the best bathroom ever." Peter just laughed at me and turned away letting go of my hand.

Pete's POV

I rummaged through all of the stuff under my sink and pulled out bubbles for a bubble bath.

I started the warm water pouring some bubbles in and turned on the jets. Once it was full I turned off the tub and walked out.

"Um Peter? Do you think you could stay in here? I don't want to be alone right now."

"Sure Paige." I walked back in with a chair. As I walked in she was lowering herself into the tub and I could see her nice toned olive skinned back. She was beyond gorgeous how could anyone seriously cheat on her?

I shook all bad thoughts out of my head and just sat there in silence.

"I'm sorry I came here crying. You know we can go to the studio. I'm fine." Paige broke the silence not looking at me and messing with her fingernails.

"It's fine, I'm always here for you. If you were fine you wouldn't be crying. I don't want to see you sad so I will stay with you until I know you're fine." Paige rested her head on the back of the tub and smiled.

*
Paige got dressed and we sat in my family room watching NCIS.
"So what do you want to do today? I didn't take today off so we can sit here and do nothing. Anything you want we can do." Paige turned her head to me and scrunched her nose up trying to think.
"Six Flags!" Paige smiled and jumped off the couch pulling my hand. We ran down the stairs after we got our shoes on. "You can go get in the car, I'm just going to shut things off." After Paige went outside I grabbed a few water bottles and followed after her.

*
By the time we got there it was 3:00pm and we immediately walked to a ride.
"Now Paige I am terrified of heights, so you can't laugh at me if I scream."

"Fine." She laughed at me and poked my arm. Paige ran around to every ride with me next to her screaming my my head off. I seriously hate heights I don't know why I'm even on these goddamn roller coaster.

Paige's POV

It was 6:00pm and I was getting tired of walking around, it was nice to get out of the house and do something fun but I just want to pass out now. It was awesome to spend some time with him and not have anyone come up to him and ask for autographs. It made me smile just thinking about that Peter Kingston Lewis Wentz III took time off of the band to spend time with me in my time of need.

"Have you had enough of roller coasters for one day?" Pete turned to me and I nodded with a huge grin on my face.

"I am so darn tired it is unbelievable!" Once he heard me he put his sunglasses on his face turned to me and lifted me up 'bridal' style.

"Pete, put me down!" I laughed smacking his collar bone lightly. But he just kept walking forward with me in his arms. I gave up on squirming, wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his warm neck. I could feel him smile, and then
oddly enough I fell asleep, in his arms.

*
"Hey, wake up." I felt someone shaking my leg. I jumped up and grabbed the hand resting on me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Pete whispered to me. Once I realized who it was I relaxed and let go of his hand.

I looked out the window and saw we were at a gas station.

"I'm getting gas, do you want anything while I'm in the store?" Pete was now out of the car and leaning his head through the window.
"Yeah, could I just have a green monster?" Pete nodded to me and I watched him walk into the store.

He walked back out handing me two monsters and I mouthed thank you to him. After filling up the car he sat back in and reached for one of the monsters. He popped it open took a sip and pulled out of the gas station.

I watched Pete drive, he drove so fluently he was so relaxed with one hand on the wheel just looking at the road. I realized that he had placed me in the front seat and I smiled. I leaned over and grabbed his hand, "Thank you for taking me today, it really helped."

"No problem." He looked at me and squeezed my hand. He let go of my hand and put them both on the steering wheel and I could see him smiling from the corner of my eye.

*
We got back to his house and I walked directly to his couch and laid down. He walked up sat next to my head and started petting my hair. I smiled and closed my eyes, "I'm going to go take a shower. You can stay down here if you want."
Once he saw me not getting up he leaned down kissed the top of my head and walked up stairs. I smiled to my self and fell back asleep.

I woke up and checked the time on my phone, it was a little after 8:00 and I could hear Pete walking around upstairs. I laid down thinking about today at Six Flags, and than I thought about Erik. Even his name made my eyes water. I curled up in a ball on my side and let the tears fall down fiercely. I couldn't fight the tears so they just fell. It hurts most that she has been pregnant for a while. I just wanted to surprise him and I got the worst day of my life.

I heard stomping from the stairs and I wiped my face, although it didn't do much with tears still rolling down my face. Instead of him coming to me he went to the kitchen and I heard the fridge open. He came back with two beers an handed me one. "Here, that might take the edge off." He sat down next to me and took a swig of his beer.

"Thank you, but I don't drink very much." I said still holding the beer.
"If you won't drink it I will." Pete held out his hand. I looked at his hand but chugged down the bottle.

Within seconds that beer was gone. Putting the empty glass bottle on the table I could hear Pete laugh from behind.

---------
Read, comment, vote, and follow.
Thanks <3
-Faith