Chapter 18

This chapter is dedicated to @fiction99, she is amazing and is so incredibly kind. Thanks for the motivation and sorry for the late update!

Pete's POV

It's been 3 days since I've seen Paige. She didn't come in to the studio Monday or today and I regret it all so much.

As soon as Paige left I kicked Meagan out of my house and she kept trying to talk to me. She popped up over at my house yesterday and I gave in. We had sex again and I feel like even more shit. I have vowed to myself that I will never have sex with her again. It is not right when I feel this way about Paige.

*
I was robotically strumming my guitar during practice. "Dude will you tell me what is wrong with you? You have been like this for days and you haven't stopped." Patrick screamed at me stopping the rehearsal. I looked up to him with my mouth open. Pulling my guitar over my shoulders I fell to my knees and bursted out into tears.

"Dude, what did I say?" Patrick came running over cradling me in his arms letting me cry on his shoulder. Andy and Joe came over to and rubbed my back. I just let it all out in this studio. "I fucked it all up guys, I love Paige and I fucked it up!" I cried heavier into Patrick.

"What happened?" Andy leaned down looking into my wet eyes.

"I... I slept with someone after I kissed her and she freaked out and left. I was so depressed I got drunk and woke up with some girl, and Paige came over and found out. She drove away crying. I am a terrible person, she will hate me for the rest of her life." They all just laughed at me which made me laugh and I shrugged their sympathetic hands off me. "What the fuck guys!" I screamed at them and got up.

"Pete you are a drama queen." Joe laughed.

"Just go over there and talk to her, don't take no for an answer." Andy always had the answers to everything.

"I don't know, she might hate me." Patrick grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch, he dragged me outside and practically threw me into the car. "Go find love, we'll always be here." I smiled out the keys in the ignition and drove away.

*
I went to the address she had given me a while ago. I pulled into the drive way and killed the engine. I looked in the mirror and straightened my hair. "You can do this Peter." I sighed and got out of the car.

*
Paige's POV

Erik was begging me to forgive him and I just couldn't do it. He was an asshole and he needed to take care of his future child.
"Please baby. I know I screwed up, you know me I just do stupid things without realizing it." He grabbed my hand and pleaded.

"For the last time NO! I know you do stupid things, that's why we are not together anymore. You are a pig and I will never forgive you again." He gave me a puppy dog face and I turned around to go into my room and shut the door. I'm not sure why I left him in my house but I was tired of dealing with him. He started slamming on my door and yelling for me to open up.

"WHAT?!" I threw open the door and he bent down on one knee.

"Please marry me Paige Johnson?" He asked and I just looked at him. Is he fucking mental?

"No! Get the fuck out now Erik. I'm done with your games." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the door. I opened the door to find Pete's hand raised as if he was going to knock.

"Hello." He smiled to me and I just sighed this is just great.

"Who the fuck is this Paige?" Erik glared at Pete.

"None of your business Erik." I pushed him out pulling Pete in.

"So this is the famous Erik," Pete glared back and wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'm Pete Wentz, and I'm her boyfriend prick." Pete leaned in and kissed my jaw bone which sent butterflies surging through my body. Erik's face turned red and I thought he was going to punch Pete.

"Well I see you've moved on already slut, but that's cool hang out with this piece of shit." He flipped us both off and started walking off.

Pete grabbed the collar of Erik's shirt and threw him to the ground Pete is what 5'6"? Erik is 6'1" and this cracks me up. Pete grabbed Erik by the jaw and looked him in the eye. "Don't call her a slut you jackass." He pushed Erik's face from his grasp and walked into my house slamming my door behind us.

"I'm sorry, I had to do that. He just needed to be shown a lesson." I looked at him for a second and jumped into his arm wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you Pete and I've missed you so much!" I laughed pressing my lips against his.

He groped my butt and picked me up sitting on my couch so I could sit on his lap. He put his hand on the back of my head and didn't let me move any further away from him. He kissed me passionately it felt like our mouths were melting together. I've missed his touch and I never wanted to leave him alone.

He pulled my head away and took off my shirt. "I fucking love you." He whispered into my ear kissing my neck up and down.

He pulled his shirt off his body and I just leaned my head into his neck and laughed.

"What?" He looked sad when I looked up.

"I am kissing Pete Wentz." She laughed touching my stomach. "All my fantasies came true." He laughed and engulfed my body with his arms.

-------------
Read, comment, vote.
Do your thing lovely people.

-Faith