Chapter 34

She was now awake and our new baby boy is in pediatric care. We can't see him for a few hours because they needed to make sure he was okay. Being born this premature comes with some serious risks, but the doctors think he is going to grow up just fine.

"Thank you all for being here." Paige held a small smile and thanked all of us that were in the hospital. I'm glad she can smile, today's been a long day but she can still hold that beautiful smile.

"Don't worry about it, you're family." Andy gave her a hug.

"Thanks Andy, you're very sweet." She returned the warm hug.

"I don't mean to sound rude guys, I'm so thankful for you all to be here, but do you think I could spend some alone time with the mother of my newest son?" I gave them my charming smile that doesn't really work on my closest friends but they left anyways.

I settled down on the bed next to Paige and held her hand. "What do you wanna watch?" She asked me with a smile.

"I just wanna talk, but it's up to you my love." I could see her cheeks go red from the corner of my eyes. She was so damn adorable when she blushed. Even while she was in those weird hospital gowns.

"Hey, where's Bronx?" Paige looked at me with her eyebrows scrunching forward.

"I told Ashlee about what happened and told her she needed to come pick him up.. So she did." I'm glad she really isn't as bad as the press makes her out to be. My life may be a living hell if she was.

"Oh well that's good." There was silence in the room for a while as we read the captions on the TV that produced no sound. Something on the news about a gnome traveling the world. I don't know, I'm not sure why that's on the news but I guess they might be getting desperate.

I was starting to doze off when Paige elbowed me in the side. "Ow babe, what was that for?"

"I've been calling your name Pete." She laughed and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Sorry. But what did you want?" Time to use my charming smile, that obviously works, or she wouldn't have just given birth to our beautiful baby boy.

"It's about our son. We still haven't picked a name for him." It was such a surprise we never had the time to pick a name. I guess now is the time.

"What about Paxton?" I chimed in, "I really love that name."

"Is that really what you want?" She looked at me like I was crazy. I feel like now I made a terrible choice.

"If you don't like it I get it. I was just throwing out an idea." As she laughed at me now I felt stupid.

"I like it babe, I wasn't saying that it was bad just making sure it's what you wanted, so all we need is a middle name." She grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"I met a kid a long time ago who we called Disaster because his name just didn't fit him and I used to always think it should be Talon, because I just thought it was an adventurous name."

"I like it. Paxton Talon Wentz, such an awesome name." She just smiled at me.

"You sure you don't want it to be Johnson instead of Wentz?" I didn't want to feel like I forced her into naming him with my last name.

"I'll have your last name soon anyway, may as well give him yours too." Did I tell anyone I love her a lot? Well, if not I love her immensely.

I leaned over and kissed her hard. I missed the taste of her. I couldn't part from her body, which made me want her more. I backed my head up and it hurt to not have her anymore, so I reconnected our lips. I could feel her hands move across my body which sent chills down my spine.