Chapter 21

Paige's POV

Pete walked up the steps with a passed out Bronx in his arms. Pete struggled to get his key in the lock, while I watched the little kid's arms dangle, bouncing around ever movement his dad made. It made me laugh, his flailing arms looked like a fish out of water.

Peter threw open the door and immediately walked up the steps saying nothing to me. I followed him up and watched him place his son on his bed and kiss his forehead. He whispered something inaudible for me to hear in Bronx's ear. He walked towards me and turned off the light.

"So what to do now baby?" Pete scooped me up in his strong arms and carried me to our room a couple doors over and turned on the light. He set me down in front of our bed and kissed my forehead. "You look beautiful." He held my hands up to his mouth and kissed them.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips. He smiled under my mouth and backed his head away, "We could always try for one right now?" He gave me a cocky smile, that made me throw my head back and laugh. In a matter of seconds I jumped into his arms with him kissing me on our way down to the bed.

He kissed me with such force that made me want him even more. But it was a passionate kiss, he wanted to do this and I think I'm okay with it. I think I'm ready for a kid, but I'm not sure.

I kissed him back hard and in no time at all he was on top of me naked, kissing me. I couldn't help but smile into his eyes, "What Paige?" He looked down pecking my lips.

"I just love you." I gasped as he entered.

********
"What's your name?" I looked up to see Bronx's face over me. I jumped back a little clasping onto the covers that was on the bed. I turned towards Pete's side of the bed to find it vacant.

Luckily before I had actually gone to sleep I put on some clothes, incase some thing like this happened... And god am I glad I did!

"My name is Paige." I smiled at him.

"Do you have a last name Paige?" He smiled back and climbed onto the bed in front of me criss-crossing his legs.

"Oh dear, sorry, Paige Johnson. And yours?" I stuck out my hand for him to shake.

Reaching for my hand he replied, "Bronx Mowgli Wentz!" After shaking my hand he jumped up to give me a hug, "nice to meet you Paige." He sat back down and looked at me still looking adorable as ever. "So what are you doing here?"

"I live here Bronx, why are you here?" I laughed at my answer.

"No way really? Me too, well only some weekends when I'm with my daddy. When did you get here and why?" He looked so shocked, he resembles his father a lot.

"Well that's awesome! I moved in not too long ago, you see your daddy is amazing and he offered for me to move in with him so I could get out if my mother's house. It was very kind of him. You have a nice dad." I winked at him and he just smiled.

"Why thank you Paige." I turned my head to the entrance of the room to see a shirtless Pete with a plateful of different cool shaped pancakes. "I see you guys have had a proper introduction now," He walked in kissing Bronx on the top of the head, and me on the cheek. I started to blush when I saw his son's mouth drop and start smiling when he watched us. "you want to eat in here if you promise not to make a mess?" He pointed at Bronx handing him a plate of pancakes with syrup already on, and it chopped up in tiny pieces.

"Thank you dad!" He scarfed down almost half his plate before I could even take the first bite.

"Thanks Pete, this is lovely." I smiled with a mouthful of the most delicious pancakes in the entire world!

"Well, you'll need all the nutrients you can get soon." He never looked up at me, but I could see him grinning with joy. Did he really want to have another kid? Was he even prepared to have two kids and be in a famous band? Fuck that, am I? I'd have to deal with him always gone. It would be pretty hard to keep up with that, doing it all on my own. What am I talking about, we'll be ready. We can take anything that comes our way.

I'm ready. He's ready. We're ready.

********
Thanks for reading, 300+! That's more than I would have ever thought to get, you are all so kind. Don't forget to comment and vote! <3 I've got big plans for this story!

-Your friend, Faith.