Chapter 13

Sorry for a late update! Enjoy(:

I jumped up feeling like I was falling. I looked around and I was laying on Pete's couch and the shower was still going.

I checked the time and it was only 7:58pm. It was a dream? I scratched my head and sighed in relief. I mean he's attractive and stunning, but I do not need any type of commitment right now. I still want to rip my hair out and cry uncontrollably thinking about Erik.

I sat up straight and hung my legs over the couch. I yawned and shot my hand up to my throat grabbing it. It stung to yawn, my throat was so dry I'm pretty sure it's like living in Death Valley. I got up and walked into the kitchen grabbing a glass and filling it up with ice water. When it went down my throat it was so refreshing, it felt like eating watermelon on a hot summer day at the lake.

Setting the cup on the counter I walked up the stairs to find Pete after I had heard the shower shut off. I knocked on his door "Pete?" It was silent. "Pete, are you still in there?" After another no answer I creaked open the door and peaked in.
No Pete.

I walked to the bathroom door and repeated the same routine as done with the bedroom door. After getting no answer I opened the door and didn't see him.

I turned around to walk out and almost walked into a nude Pete Wentz ass. "PETE!" I screeched.
Pete spun around pulling his headphones out of his ear and covering himself up. But not before I got a glimpse of him.

"Well, definitely better than the ones online." I quietly mumbled to myself.
"Huh?" Pete asked still covering himself with just his hands.
"I'm sorry, you just weren't answering. I got worried." I answered with my hands over my eyes still leaving a big enough gap to look at his face.
"Well I appreciate the concern, but do you think I could get dressed real quick?" Pete looked like a deer in headlights. He just sat there naked attempting to be somewhat modest.
"Oh dear, sorry." I shyly walked away with one hand now on my face and the other outstretched so I wouldn't run into anything.

------
Sorry this one is so short. I just didn't know what else to put in this chapter.

-Faith