Chapter 27

I walked into my old house to find me mom. I flicked on the light switch and walked to my old room to pack the rest of my stuff. I had another 30 minutes before my mom would be coming back from her job, so I blasted All Time Low's; So Wrong, It's Right album throughout the house.

I pulled my last suitcase from the top of my closet. Without looking I pulled the rest of my, mainly black, clothes from out of my closet and stuffed all my shoes into a bag. The rest of my room was completely empty besides my bed, with blankets, and a few stuffed animals I decided not to take when I originally moved I with Pete. I ha even taken all of my posters and put them up on his walls. Quickly before I put the black suitcase in my car I put my jewelry in it and walked out of the house.

I stuffed the suitcase in the back of my Taurus and slammed the door. I turned on my heel so I could walk back into the house to wait for my mom.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV, putting my combat boots on the coffee table. See, my mom was very accepting to my whole 'punk' thing. She knows about all of my depression and stuff, after my dad left me one day and I had to go move in with my mom. She let me listen to whatever music because she had her own problems as a kid, so she knew how music helps. She actually loved it when I wore all my band merchandise because I reminded her of herself. It always made me laugh, to be honest. My mom knew I was a devoted fan to Fall Out Boy, maybe a little obsessive at times, but she never guessed I would start dating Pete!

"Where's my little girl at?" My mom ran into the house with a huge smile on her face.

I jumped up off the couch and into her arms. She pulled me away by the shoulders, so she could look into my eyes. "You're so beautiful."

"Oh stop mom." I hugged her again and smiled into her shirt.

"So, I take this is you saying good bye for real this time?" She looked sad, and I could see the tears in her eyes forming.

"What do you mean mom?"

"Are you going with your boys on tour?" She laughed at my puzzled look and guided me to sit on the couch.

"How'd you know about that?" I don't understand how she could already know.

But before I could answer my mental self she answered, "I'm a journalist honey, I know things before I even realize it." He just laughed.

"Yeah, I just realized that again. But yes I am going mom, we're leaving on Wednesday." She looked so shocked by this.

"But Paige, it's already Monday!" Her shocked expression turned to sad. I felt bad because I couldn't stay to hang out with her.

"I know, I'm really sorry Momma. We have no time, it was such a surprise to all of us and tomorrow we are spending the day packing so I have time to really say bye." I could feel my throat heating as I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. It stung my throat which made the tears start forming faster.

"It's fine, baby. It really is. I'm just going to miss you so much. This is the first time you've really left since your dad." The tears started rolling.

"I know, I'll be safe I promise. But I do have to go momma." We got up and I hugged her as tight as I could as we both started openly crying. "I'll miss you and I'll call you as much as possible. I promise."

"Don't worry Paige. I love you and I know we'll talk... Now go!" She started pushing me out of the house while we were hugging.

"I love you!" I screamed as I got into the car and backed out forge driveway while insanely waving goodbye to her.

*********
I wiped of the tears from my face as I pulled up the driveway behind Pete's car.

I pulled out my keys even though he was home. We had to keep the door always locked because of the paparazzi. They were going crazy around all of our houses because of the announcement of Monumentour.