Chapter 30

Pete's POV

Paige and me walked out from the backstage doors leading to the tour buses. As I was leading her out the door with my hand on the small of her back a mob of fans came into view, who were being guarded by security.

Joe and Patrick were the first on the scene and Andy and I shortly followed. I had to grab Paige's hand and drag her over to get her to come. I could see her watching us from the corner of my eyes, signing people's shirts or album covers.

"You guys were awesome!" Some blonde headed girl screamed at us as Andy handed her the "Take This To Your Grave" CD back.

"Thank you guys, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe next time we'll meet you all at a meet and greet." Joe shook some hands of fans as the rest of us nodded our heads in agreement with the previous statement.

"As much as we'd love to stay and talk, we do have to get on the road soon. It was great meeting you all and we hope to see you again. And besides this little lady isn't used to the crazy tour life schedule yet." I chuckled as I gripped onto Paige's hand pulling her a little more forward. Laughter erupted from the crowd and we all started to turn away.

"We love you all!" Patrick turned around screaming blowing kisses to all the fans. He was cute when he did that. That tiny man just didn't even understand what that fedora does to people's brains.

***********

"So I know we have to get on the road and all, but I say we should stop by a bar for at least a little. What do you guys think?" Joe broke the silence that was rising in the air from us 5 exhausted people.

"I'm in." Paige looked at me with a smile.

"Ugh, I guess. But it's not my fault when I pass out on stage tomorrow night." I kissed my finger and placed it on her noes smiling.

"Not too late though guys, I don't want us to stay out to late." Patrick was like the protective fun mother, who wanted to make sure we were all safe but didn't always make us eat our broccoli. But as usual Andy was quiet but was the first one to walk out of the bus.

Since the bar wasn't too far away we just decided to walk. We had an argument for a little to try and decide wether we would go to a more high end bar, or just an ordinary one. After remembering all the fans, we went with the expensive one.

Once we got there we all walked to a booth that was big enough for us all to fit in. I scooted in and pulled on my ladies' belt loops on her jeans to pull her down so she was sitting next to me. "You seem happy today." Paige leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and I felt the sudden warmth where her lips had just made contact. It made me want to pull her in for another long, passionate kiss but I know the guys would give me shit for it.

"Just happy to be doing something other than laying in a bunk." I replied happily back, longing for those lips still.

"Yeah, cause that's all you and Paige have done." Of course the wise words coming from Andy.

"Oh shu..." In mid sentence a bartender cut me off which made all my stupid band mates laugh a whole lot. They were such asses.

"Can I bring any drinks over here for you guys or would just like to come up to the bar?" The woman with red curly hair and a black apron tied around her waist had a smile plastered to her face.

"Can we have a few shots of vodka and a Pepsi each?" Patrick was the one to order for us.

"Oh can I also get a blow job?" Paige called back ti the waitress and I had to hold in the laughter.

"But I though those were for me baby?" I whispered in her ear but loud enough so even the bartender could hear. Her face went pink and I could feel the heat radiating to mine.

"Don't be an ass." She was trying to look serious, which just tugged on my heart strings for her.

"That'll be all." I looked up and dismissed the red head before planting a kiss on my Paige.

***********
Paige's POV

I had only had one shot while the boys were on their 4th. I left to go awkwardly dance with no one while the boys were talking with the DJ. I didn't mind just watching them, because this is what the job entitles. Their icons, you have to live with it.

I sat down at a separate table than ours because it was too far away. I was staring off into space as a blonde haired woman sat down next to me.

"Youuuu lukkk lonela." She sat down and you could obviously tell she was drunk off her ass. She kept randomly laughing, which made me uncomfortable.

"I'm not lonely, I just got tired. But thanks for asking." I tried to be polite and dismiss her but she wouldn't leave.

"I'm lonely." I didn't say anything for a few minutes so the woman kept on talking, " guys are assholes ya knowwww, first they looouv yew. Thee next they looouv anotha person."

"I'm sorry. Is that why you're here?" I didn't want to keep a conversation going with her but I felt it was the right thing to do.

She smacked the bar table dramatically and screamed over all of the music, "Yeah, getting drunk felt like a good thing to do at the time." I just laughed at her and she looked confused.

"Yeah I feel that way some times too. So who's the lucky bastard who did this to you?" I felt bad for this girl. It almost made me want to hug her.... Almost.

"It's no biggy baaabe, he don't liv hereea. He's was only in town for e little."

"Well maybe we can go find him and kill him."I was now laughing so hard at her. She kept falling over the side of the chair and I kept holding her up.

"He's just an asshole. Pete fucking Wentz and dumb Fall Out Boy can go suck a big one." She rolled her eyes and I just stared at her with my mouth open and then she started to laugh.

"You mean he did this?" I quietly asked her. I couldn't move anything. Was he in a relationship with this girl talking? Now some other girl to deal with on top of Meagan, if that's her name.

"Well I guess he didn't actually do it he justaa broke ma hearttt. I wentt ta go watch his show an hie said he loved anotha bitch." Her smile faded down to a straight face as I said nothing. "It's okay, don't feel bad for me. He thinks I'm pregnant. I just wanted him to stay with me!" She started laughing maniacally laughing. I forgot that she's 'pregnant'.... And drunk? I felt sick by her. She was despicable. "By the way, my names Meagan." She smiled.

"Uh I-I know who you are..... My names Paige Johnson." I couldn't even act pissed like I wanted to and punch her right in the face. But watching her face gave me some sort of satisfaction. As soon as I finished my sentence her face dropped. She looked me over for a second and scanned the bar until it landed on my boyfriend. I turned to see him still laughing with his friends.

She turned once more to look at me and we held the eye contact for a little. It was awkward, but it was worth it to watch what looked like her skin crawling. She was completely pale. That beautiful face of hers now looked lifeless.

"I'm sorry I have to go." Meagan Camper grabbed her purse and phone and made a b-line for the door. She immediately seemed sober. I watched her push open the back door it was still swung open enough for me to see her lean over the railing outside and through up her intestines. And then the door shut firmly, blocking my path to her.

********
Hey guys! It's like 11:00pm while I wrote this so I'm so tired. Sorry if this was crap, I'm just really tired but I'll probably go through and fix things.

Comment "Centuries" if you are still with me on this story. Thanks for all the reads and votes it means the world to me. You guys keep me going. Keep being strong. Love you all

~ Faith the Overcast kid.

P.S.- I have Centuries stuck in my head! Do you guys like it?