Chapter 26

"Peteypoo, I'm home!" I screamed throughout the house hoping to get his attention.

I walked into the dark kitchen and flipped on the light. I placed the single paper bag that I was holding, on the counter top and started emptying it out. I decided I would surprise Pete tonight by making him a pizza... From scratch. Only for him I'd go through that much trouble, but I love the poor guy.

I started preheating the oven as I pulled out the flour and all the things I need to make the dough. My mom had taught me how to make pizza and I intended on utilizing that knowledge.

I spread the sauce all over the circle of dough and sprinkled a very generous amount of cheese. I made half of the pizza pepperoni, and half cheese because of my vegetarian diet.

I placed down the last pepperoni in time for the oven to start annoyingly beeping, telling me the oven is ready. Alarms make me cringe I want to rip out my ears whenever I hear them. I closed the oven door and made my way up the stairs.

Each step creaked a little and once I got to the top, I turned right to see my lover face first into the pillow with his shirt off. Typical.

Crawling on the bed I made my way towards him. I leaned down to his pet in his ear as I pulled his brown, soft hair out of the way, running my fingers through it.

"Baby," I whispered "I'm home." His eyes slowly opened as he looked up and smiled.

"Hey." He rolled over and pulled me on top so that I could lay on him.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I pecked his mouth and looked into his eyes. "If you don't get up now, you'll never got to tonight, it is almost 7."

"I wasn't asleep that long!" He grabbed my waist and pulled my closer to his face. "We'll skip dinner and go straight for dessert." He winked and kissed up and down my neck, making let out small moans of pleasure.

"No, I made you something special so we can't skip now." I rolled off of Pete's body and grabbed his hand pulling him with me. I could smell it almost done as we walked down the stairs. Hearing Peters stomach growl let me know it was definitely about time for dinner.

Getting the plated ready I felt a body come up behind me and grab my waist, kissing the back of my neck.

"I have a surprise of my own." He whispered never once removing his lips.

"What is that?" I half laughed.

"We... I mean Fall Out Boy, is going on tour." I spun around as fast as I could.

"What?!" I grabbed his neck and kissed him hard.

"Yep, the guys and I got the call today from our producer saying that it's all figured out. We're going with Paramore and New Politics. It is opening to the press tomorrow afternoon." He smile kissing me back.

"That is so fantastic! I can't believe you guys are already going on a new tour!" I took the pizza out of the oven still talking to him. Dealing out out pizza I smiled.

"Yeah we were surprised too." He scratched the back of his neck and leaned against the counter, biting into his pizza. "So, I was wondering if you would do the honors of going with us?" He paused for a second looking at the shocked look on my face. "I know you are working at the restaurant and all, but you can take a break for there or something. Just before you answer think about it, please, for me Paige?" He pleaded for me and I just laughed. I walked over to him and smiled, holing onto his waist.

"I wouldn't dream of saying 'no', I hate my job anyway!" He picked me up and spun me around in circles, kissing millions of places on my face.

"I was getting worried!" He kissed me one last time before he placed me down and held me in a hug for a while.

"Why didn't you quit your job in the first place when you started working for us?"

"I'm a stubborn person." I took a bite of my pizza, laughing.

*******
Pete's POV

"Sooooo, I asked Paige to come with us on tour." Elisa came out of the kitchen and handed me a glass of water that I had asked for.

"That is so cute Peter." She smiled at me and placed her hand on my shoulder for a second. "But too bad I can't handle the "tour life" like you guys can." Elisa raised her hands and imitated quotations in the air.

"Honey, I didn't say you couldn't! I just asked if you think you can handle it." He moped on the couch.

Elisa leaned over on the couch and kissed him on the cheek "I'm just messing with you."

"Yeah you will be later." Patrick winked at her and pulled her over the couch so she was in his lap and started tickling her.

"Dude, you just scarred me!" I punched his arm and stood up to grab a guitar.

Patrick put her down and smacked her ass before he got off the couch to come to me. "But in all seriousness, it's totally cool if you invite her as long a you are not jumping too far ahead."

"Do you think talking about having kids is too far ahead?" I plucked a string to see if it was in tune.

"What?!?!" Patrick screamed at me. I played a few line of Just One Yesterday before he pulled the bass away from me and made me look at him.

"Pat, calm your shit. I wasn't the one who brought it up. She gave me hints that she wanted to have kids." He gave me a death glare.

"Don't call me that." He punched me in the arm. "As long as she doesn't like flip out and think you're a creep."

I laughed at his accusations, "I think she's fine. Well, I know she's fine."

"I'm sorry to cut this short Pete but if we are leaving on Wednesday I need to go start packing. And I need to have a lot of goodbye sex with my wife." Patrick started laughing.

"I won't keep you from that." I started waking towards the door he said one more thing before I closed the door.

"Thanks, Pete."

*********
Sorry I had to guys! xD
And sorry for such a late update.

Guys go read Fighting For The Title As Her Lover by @the_infinite_author . Comment "Blue Elephants" on it and ill have her tell me if you're a NEW reader and I'll give you a shout out. She's a rad writer.

Thank you for 1K reads I love you all!

~Your Youngblood Overcast Kid. 💕