5

Wrong!

Wrong!

Javier clenched his teeth as he sat watching Jessica standing on a chair by the filing shelves in his office reaching for a old file. Her skirt stretched across her firm round butt and his eyes stayed on just that spot. He was staring so hard he could now tell she must be wearing a g-string or no underwear at all because there was no panty line visible. Either way he was beginning to get really uncomfortable.

"suficiente!"

He sprang from his chair and demanded for her to get down.

"But I need those files" she protested.

"And I need my sanity" he mumbled.

She looked at him confused as if he were losing his mind, which he felt like he was.

A week had gone by with them working together. Her sarcasm had been minimized and her desk was just a little more under control. Since the day of the warning she hasn't been late to work and she started coming into work with her hair well done and clothes just right, too right. That didn't help the fact that he found himself laying in bed at night thinking about her. There was something about her that called out to him. He felt like beneath the sarcasm lay a very vulnerable woman. Ever so often he would catch her staring into space with a look on her face that could only be described as loneliness.

Loneliness is a feeling that he was all too familiar with.

"I'll get the darn file" he snapped.

"Well it took you long enough" she cheekily responded.

He stared at her face as she jumped from the chair and stood in front of him with a half smile.

Why doesn't she smile?

She cleared her throat when he just stood there staring at her. He moved away to pull the shelve ladder from the side of the shelves and only had to climbed to the third step in order to reach the file.

"You could have mentioned the ladder earlier" she said exasperatedly

"You didn't ask" he responded with a shrug

"You're so..."

"Hmm?" He pressed with innocent eyes.

Am I really flirting with the intern? Would it really be so bad?

She nervously licked her lips and his eyes dropped to her mouth and followed the action.

"If you two are going to shag at least close the door"

Javier moved away from her and glared at his best friend, but not before noticing the blush that stained Jessica's skin.

"Don't you have someone else to annoy?"  He asked turning to Logan.