17

“So he didn't say anything?” Asked Logan

Jessica watched as he dipped his Oreo in the tub of peanut butter then took a bite.

God I'm going to throw up, look away, look away.

“Um...no he didn't” she replied

“Well no surprise there Javier doesn't like answering to anyone”

“I can see that.”

“You know what you need? You need to get laid. One night of hot wild passionate mind blowing sex.” he closed the jar and tossed it along with the cookies in the cart.

“I need that? Or do you?”

“Is that an offer?” He replied wiggling his eyebrows up and down

“Ew! Logan come on!”

“Well baby I know you offered but slow down, not here and now.”

“Oh my God” she replied then pushed the shopping cart down the isle.

“Yes! I love it when my women scream oh my God!” He shouted

Jessica sent a embarrassed smile the other shoppers that stopped to look at her then at Logan, then she turned to glare at Logan.

She moved to the next isle and picked up breakfast items, all the while ignoring Logan's calling for her. Just as she was about to move to the next isle she yelp in surprise when something knocked her in the back of her head. She turned around and saw Logan holding rubber balls.

“Did you just hit me with a ball!?” She asked

“That's not the only ball I want to hit you with” he said with a smirk

“Logan?”

“Yes?”

“Run”

Without hesitating she started chasing him around the supermarket, not caring about they way everyone was looking at them like they were crazy. Just as she was gaining on him he released a girly earsplitting scream that cause her to stop and erupt in a fit of laughter. She laughed so hard tears fell from her eyes, it didn't help when he picked her up and spun her around.

“Feel better?” He asked her as he lowered her back to the ground.

“Yes. Thanks Logan, I'm glad you decided to spend my day off with me”

“You promised me free food how could I say no?”

“A man after my own heart”

“Marry me?”

“I think I will”

She started laughing again as he grabbed her hand and started humming here comes the bride then pulled her back through the isles trying to locate the shopping cart she had abandoned to go on her high speed chase.