32 (mature)

Javier tossed and turned on the couch

Javier tossed and turned on the couch.  It was about four inches too short for him and not the most comfortable cushions. He had turned the lights out when he heard no sound coming from the bedroom and took it that Jessica had fallen asleep.

As he turned in the couch trying to get a comfortable spot he noticed Jessica standing there watching him. He stop moving and looked up at her.  When she held out her hand to him he couldn't resist.

She led him to her bedroom and crawled back into bed indicating that he should join her. He hesitated only for a second before climbing in.  This,  this was so much better than the couch. When she turned and cuddled against him he knew he was done for.  It had taken everything in him not to devower her in the tent while she was laying on his chest reading one of those steamy romance books to him.  His whole body had tingled with the desperate need to touch her. He released a deep sigh and tried to discreetly move away from her but she wrapped her hand around him and her leg was next,  effectively holding him in place.

"I'm trying to go slow.  I don't want to rush you but you're making it hard." he confessed

"I don't want slow,  not tonight." she told him as she ran her hand up and down his chest.

When she leaned up and pulled his earlobe into her mouth causing a shiver to run through his body he knew he was done for.

He turned to her and his hand fell to the bottom of her T-shirt,  in one fluid motion he had it off leaving her lying there in red lace panties that turned his brain to mush.  She was a sight to behold.  When she reached for his buckle and pulled he realized she was just as desperate as he was. So he quickly discarded his clothes and then it hit him he had no condom.

"I'm on the pill." she told him as though she read his mind.

He needed no further encouragement he wasn't sure he would have been able to stop he was desperate enough for her to beg. Their limbs tangled in a battle of their own as their lips explored each other's mouth in an intense kiss. Javier moved from her mouth and went lower,  neck,  shoulders,  pearl like nipples. She arched against him as he succkled and pulled.  Her moans were a symphony to his ears.

He moved even lower until he came to her centre of pleasure,  he inhaled,  she smelled of lavender. He tucked his head firmly between her legs and drove his tongue inside her, setting off another shattering moan. Each movement of his tongue produced a glorious sound,  she was an instrument designed personally for his ministrations. She grabbed his hair and pulled as he inserted a finger and started thrusting .  A few thrust was all it took to bring her to a high singing orgasm.

He climbed over her and when she reached for him he caught her hands and held them tight above her head. Tonight was for her. He would get his pleasure from pleasing her.

He positioned himself at her entrance all the while gazing into her eyes. In one fluid thrust he drove himself home. She gasped and bit her lower lip. The action drove him wild. He had to pause,  the way her body snuggly held his own he almost careened over the edge of pleasure. He could feel her pulsing around his member that was buried deep inside her.

He started moving,  in, out,  in,  out.  The room echoed with the sounds of skin slapping against skin mingled with their moans and groans. His thrust became more urgent.  He let go of her hands to position himself on his knees. Javier pulled her closer and lifted her hips off the bed.  Each thrust was brutally sweet as he buried every inch of himself within her. Jessica's face was a vision of pleasure as he ministered to her body. Her breast bounced with his movements,  the vision before him was hypnotizing. This was love making,  this was his first, with the woman he loves. A few move pumps inside her canal of pleasure was all it took to send her spiralling again. He looked away from her with his eyes closed. He wanted to last a little longer. When he opened his eyes and saw their image bathed in the moonlight coming from the window reflected in the mirror he tipped his head back and gave himself up to her. Her core clenched around him and milked him of every drop.

Javier collapsed against her and buried his face in her neck. She stroked his back as he tried to catch his breath.

"That was -" she began to say but stopped as though she was at a lost for words too.

"Yes it was." he replied knowing exactly what he meant.

He looked at her,  delicately stroking her face then he leaned down for a kiss. He pulled himself out of her and relaxed next to her.

"So that's how love making feels." his voice was thick with emotions.

"I love you." she whispered to him.

"I love you too." he told her.

He pulled her against him then pulled the covers around them as they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Neither was worried about the matter at hand. Tomorrow would take care of itself.