21

Things were going good now, or as good as it could get being stuck between two women one of which had kissed his best friend

Things were going good now, or as good as it could get being stuck between two women one of which had kissed his best friend. She never said it but Javier knew Jessica was still feeling guilty about what happened. He knew it made her nervous not knowing what his decision would be regarding Bethany. Every time he caught that worried look on her face when she thought he wasn't paying attention, his gut would twist with guilt.

Bethany on the other hand seem to have come into town on a mission because it's been a week and she was still in his house making herself very much at home.

Javier was working from in his study mid afternoon on the weekend when in walks Bethany holding a tray with brunch. Not only that but she was dressed in nothing but one of his overly large t-shirts. Javier did a double take when she bent over to put the tray on his desk.

“I hope you don't mind, your housekeeper is just doing laundry today and I had nothing else to wear.”

“No its fine” he replied trying to keep his eyes glued to the screen in front of him.

“Great! Come on eat up you've been working for hours.”

“I will in a minute”

“But I worked so hard on this, I only want to please you”

Javier didn't miss the way her voice had dropped to a seductive tone. He curse under his breath when he looked up to find her lips set in a sexy pout.

“I just need to get this paperwork finished first”

“OK”

He looked back to this screen, his brows dipped into a frown when he realized he couldn't concentrate. He glanced up when he heard the door to his office balcony open. He watched as Bethany stepped out, she leaned against the railing and looked over which caused the T-shirt to ride up over her hips. It went all the way up which gave him a peak of sexy black lace underwear.

Dios ayúdame” He groaned out

He closed his eyes against the tempting image she presented and looked back to his work. Obviously not getting the results she wanted he heard her come back into his office. Through the corner of his eyes he saw her walk over to the recliner he had in the corner and stretch out. She reclined the chair all the way back and laid on her side with her back facing him. In no time her underwear was in full view, her curvy bubble butt on display. He sighed but kept on looking.

“You sound stressed” she said without looking at him.

“Do I?” He replied as if he was anything but stressed.

Before he realized what's was happening she got up and walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder. She knew just the right spots to touch and knead away the tension, but then her hand slowing and carefully moved from his shoulder to his chest. He gulped and immediately felt panicked. Its been too long since he's had a woman pleasure him, not since he met...Jessica. Just the thought of her made him tense up, he still couldn't get pass the fact that she kissed Logan.