IV. THE GOLDEN TRIO

CHAPTER NUMBER FOUR:
the world is full of magic !
( the golden trio )

CLASSES WERE DUE to begin tomorrow since today was merely a day to give all first-year students a chance to settle in

CLASSES WERE DUE to begin tomorrow since today was merely a day to give all first-year students a chance to settle in. Older students were scattered around the castle grounds, doing some prefect duties, whilst others were busily catching up on last minute home-works. Lisa and I decided to take one of the guided tours around the school with one of the professors. Meaning we'd awoken rather early and changed into our house robes for the first time.

   We left the Ravenclaw common room and met the rest of the students whom were participating in the tour, in a nearby courtyard. To our surprise, quite a lot of first years showed up; more than Lisa and I had anticipated.

    Around sixty to seventy, to be more precise.

"Hurry up, the tour is about to start." An older man said boringly. He had long, greasy hair, and his teeth were the colour of sand. Lisa and I turned our faces up at the sight of him, and then gathered up with the rest of the students. "Now, my name is Mr. Filch, and I will be your tour guide for today." He moaned, glancing at almost every student in the crowd, which in mine and Lisa's opinion, was rather disturbing.

  It made me question the last time Mr. Filch had even gone within ten centimetres of a shower or bath, never-mind inside of one. Yuck, I thought.

Whilst walking, we passed Professor McGonagall's classroom. Some students discretely poked their heads through the large double doors, to see that nobody was inside; the classroom was empty. Lisa and I were to caught up gazing up at the paintings on the walls; all of which were moving. Some of the people inside waved at us politely, we greeted back, whilst quietly giggling. Something then managed to drag our attention of the wall.

"Oi, Crow

"Oi, Crow." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. "Didn't think you were getting away that easy did you?" Turning around, I saw none other than Malfoy with his two sidekicks, Crabbe and Goyle on both sides of him. They all had evil grins on their faces. Me and Lisa sighed about how childish they were being.