VI. WEASLEY SAVIOUR

CHAPTER NUMBER SIX:
it's levioosa not leviosaa !
( troll in the dungeon )

HALLOWEEN was approaching quickly, as the great hall had now been decorated with floating pumpkins, while many other cuisines had been added to the feast

HALLOWEEN was approaching quickly, as the great hall had now been decorated with floating pumpkins, while many other cuisines had been added to the feast. Other than that, these past few weeks had went by rather smoothly.

Lisa and I had just finished all of our classes for the day, and we're heading back to the Ravenclaw common room. As we entered, a few older students were scattered, and Miles just happened to be one of them. He was peacefully studying over in a quiet corner. We both decided to approach him.

"Good evening Miles." I greeted. He turned around, whilst his grey gentle eyes glimmered up at us both. He smiled warmly.

"Hello Emmalina, Lisa." He closed over his textbooks and shoved a wadded up piece of paper into his bag. "Are you both looking forward to Halloween?"

"Of course I am!" Lisa spoke out. "After all you have told us that the food tends to be nicer during the Halloween period." She licked her lips.

"Well, fortunately for you, you won't have to wait much longer." Miles chuckled. "The feast is tomorrow." The three of us talked for awhile, before it was finally time for all students to return to their dormitories.

"Night you two." said Miles warmly.

"Goodnight Miles." Lisa and I said in synch, as we entered our dormitory, we quickly changed from our robes into our pyjamas and climbed into our own beds.

"You know something Lisa?" I asked after a few moments of silence. "I'm considering using that cardigan at some point in the near future."

Lisa looked across at me and beamed happily. "Well it's about bloody time!" She laughed. "It's been over a month since you've had it and not used it."

I nodded in agreement. Lisa and I talked for a while, before gradually falling asleep. I had an inkling that she was silently dreaming about the feast that she would soon be devouring.

* * *

Classes went on as normal and before all of us knew it, the Halloween feast had begun. Buckets full of sweets and towers of ice cream filled the tables, accompanied by the other usual cuisines. I looked over to my left and saw Lisa, grinding her teeth against a slice of roast beef. She licked her lips furiously, and smiled once her eyes met the toffee apples.

Miles nudged me discretely and whispered in my ear. "Someone seems to be enjoying the feast." We both chuckled. She glanced at us confusedly, which made us laugh a whole lot more.