[24] Relocating

before you read, go follow me on my new twitter and I'll love you 5 ever: _delilahmae_

proceed

Niall Horan

"Bad news, guys," Sam said, breaking through everyone's' conversations. We had all been sitting in the cramped room for over an hour, just talking. "I tried taking Niall's phone to a different location, but she's onto us. From her location, it'll only take her an hour or so to get here. You need to pack."

I blinked a few times and frowned, holding on tightly to Aimee, who was sitting in my lap. Nobody made a move, or a sound. Everyone just sat there looking bewildered at Sam, who I thought must have lost his mind.

"Is this a joke?" Louis asked, speaking up for us all. There was a hum of agreement throughout the room, but nobody else spoke up.

"I'm afraid not," Sam sighed. "Look, we already rented a tour bus and it's here. I suggest you all get your things rather quickly so we can get the heck out of here."

With that, everyone began to scramble around and flee from the tiny room. We poured out into the hall and just started tearing to our rooms, trying to get our fastest to our rooms. Aimee started crying in my arms, and I shushed her as I set her down on the red couch.

"Stay here, okay baby?" I told her, not waiting for a response. I felt like a crappy new father for leaving her there, but in the end this was about her safety and my Avery's safety. Speaking of her, I didn't even know where she'd gone.

Minutes later, I was already halfway through my packing, grabbing random items that had been strung around the room and stuffing them into my duffel. I heard banging around the other side of the room and turned only for a moment to see Avery, her hands shaking as she packed her and Aimee's things. I wanted to run to her and kiss her, but I knew that if I did that now I might not get to do it again.

I zipped up my duffel bag, which was bursting at the seams from all of the things I stuffed into it that were from Avery and Aimee. I ran over to Avery, who had Aimee's 'Hello Kitty' slung over her shoulder, and rubbed her back. She was just finishing up her bags, her hands shaking so much that she couldn't get the clasp of the zipper.

"Here." I whispered, placing my hands over hers and closing it. She smiled weakly and I kissed her on the forehead, pulling her up with me. I grabbed the two duffels and Avery got Aimee's bag. It must've been record time that we packed, because we were back into the hallway within fifteen minutes.

Fifteen minutes. That's all we had to get out of here, I realized, and chills went down my spine.

Once I was in the hallway, I turned behind me and saw Avery smile sadly at the hotel room. I knew that she loved it so much, it was probably the nicest place she'd ever stayed in. I vowed to myself to get her a big, beautiful house.

"Alright, do we have everyone?" Sam asked, looking around. I counted Harry, Liam, Darcy, Louis, Aimee, Avery, and Zayn, double checking that everyone was here. "Good, then. We're going to go out the back way, the lobby's been cleared for us. Try and be quick." He ordered, spinning around.

We all piled into the big lift, but even then it was cramped with all of our things. Aimee whimpered and Harry smiled sympathetically at her, scooping her up in one arm.

"Here, I've got her." Avery said, opening her arms to our daughter.

"Sorry Harry." Aimee apologized to Harry, giving him a kiss on the cheek. We all managed to stifle a laugh, even though everyone was scared. It seemed that being scared was something we'd have to get used to now.