C H A P T E R O N E

-

-

"Sixteen years and you're finally setting her free, why? This wasn't a part of the plan!"

"Well, the plan's changed."

"Don't fuck with me Abaddon. You deciding to send her back to him doesn't make any fucking sense. Your decision will lead us all to our deaths."

"You have little faith in me, my old friend. We've gone this far, why not go further? I've made my first move, he's made his, and now, it's about time that I move a player in this game of chess."

-

                    She fell against the silky bedsheets, body covered in blood and sweat, and her face stained with dried up tears

                    She fell against the silky bedsheets, body covered in blood and sweat, and her face stained with dried up tears. She could feel his rough hand gently rub up and down against her bare and battered body, a total difference from the harsh treatment she had received just a few moments ago from the hand's owner.

It was always like this, but she was trained for it.

Made to be an object of pleasure for her master.

He would come every night to use her, make her cry and hurt, and would leave the coming morning, just to repeat it over and over again, making sure to break her with no hope of ever having herself mend back to what she once was; or to what she believed she had been before her master had secluded her to her loneliness.

She let out a shaky breath when she noticed that her master was paying a lot more attention to her now than before. Minutes had passed and he was still caressing her, giving her a false sense of comfort as the stinging, burning pain she felt throughout her entire being begin to slowly ebb away with his touch.

A whisper of a kiss was placed on the nape of her neck before she felt him pull away and sit on the edge of the bed, a cue for her to rise up to her knees and face the back of her master. She crawled over and placed her hands below the two scars on his back and leaned in, laying her chapped lips just above the right one, before releasing a cold misty breath, temporarily easing the incurable pain on her master's back and did the same with his left.

She was quick to look down when her master turned to face her once she was done with her task, scrambling to lie down on her back, legs spread and head tilted to the side in a submissive position, just the way her master had taught her.

Feeling his hard arousal enter her heat, her eyes wandered up to the stone ceiling, trying to block out the moans and groans of the man above her, she started to hum a tune inside her head. She didn't know when and where she'd heard it, or if she had made it up because of her isolation, all she knows is that it made her feel unexplainably calm and with her current situation, that was all she needed right now.

"Such a good girl," he grunted as he spilled his seed, "aren't you, my pet?"

"Yes, master." She answered, wincing at the unsettling warmth that was spreading from her core to her womb.

He nipped her neck, unsatisfied with her response, "I don't believe that's what I ordered you to call me, pet. Now, let's start again. Yes, master..?"

"Abaddon." She quickly filled in, "master Abaddon."

Abaddon smirked, finally appeased with her reply, happy that his pet was such a yielding girl.

So fragile and so sweet, she is so innocent.

She was innocent. He smugly reminded to himself, looking down at his work. Purple bruises covered the majority of her body, especially her soft round breasts, along with red burn marks from how tight he had tied the ropes around her hands, arms and legs from their earlier activities. He'd never left a scar on her porcelain like skin, always careful to hurt her but to never leave an ugly imprint.

He likes his woman unmarked.

But the thing that pleasures him the most, the one thing that he loved the most about his pet is that no matter how many times he had taken her, as long as he rode her hard enough, her cunt would bleed as if she was a newly taken virgin, always so tight whenever he would enter her sheath, he could never get enough.

But he would have to let her go.

Only for now, my pet. He thought with a little bit of disdain, thinking of having to settle for a she-wolf or a nymph for the next coming months.

She watched Abaddon stand up and take a piece of cloth from his discarded britches on the floor and approach her, placing the fabric right under her nose before telling her to breathe in deep. Not soon after, black dots begun to swarm her vision, slowly losing focus of her surroundings, she felt her eyes roll back into her head and lost her consciousness to the darkness.

"Sleep well, pet. We'll meet again sooner than you might think."

-