C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

-

-

"They've finally copulated."

"Good. Now, we wait for his seed to take root."

"I still uphold to the idea of stopping this before she grows an abomination in her belly. If not Xerxes, then that child could be the cause of your end."

"Or the reason of my triumph."

-

                    Skin furiously slapping against skin could be heard inside the royal chamber, the occasional moans and groans filling up the place as both king and queen seemed to be submerged into their own world

Xerxes pulled out his cock from in between her legs, letting the glistening member curl up to his stomach, still hard and standing for attention, twitching for release. He slumped against the headboard and watched with hooded eyes as Adelaide went to straddle him from her previous eagle position, with her back to him as she leaned down and took the head of his penis into her mouth. She licked around the slit, building up his pleasure before pressing her tongue against it, smiling as he growled loudly, knowing that that was his most sensitive area. She took a deep breath from her nose and took him as far as she could inside her mouth, trying not to gag as he hit the roof of her throat before she begun to bob her head up and down whilst one hand fondled his balls and the other stroked the parts of his shaft that she couldn't take in.

The beast king's teeth elongated for the umpteenth time since their first fuck, trying to restrain himself from taking her from behind again as he watched her pleasure him, all the whilst rubbing her sweet pussy on his abdominal planes, and seeing her almost stake her claim on him with how she spread her juices on him had the beast in at war with himself.

His balls tightened, giving him the signal of his release, and with quick movements, he had his queen back to her original position. Legs spread and him in between her, Adelaide grinds herself against the king's hand that fingered her and touched her little nub. Xerxes grabbed his length and stroked himself, soon eliciting his need to spill, so he guided his cock to her entrance and slowly plunged in deep, and came inside her as she too reached her high.