N O T E

I don't usually give notes like this one, frankly I hate it and try to avoid it as much as I can but I had to get this off my chest.

Okay, so I've noticed that some of you have taken offense on what I write. Particularly, the rape mentioned in my chapters and of course despite the warnings I gave before you can even start the first chapter of Beast King, this book has been getting some shade because of it.

So, let me get this straight, alright?

Firstly, I do NOT see rape as a fetish. It's a serious matter and something that no one should ever experience in their lives. And if the mentions of rape in my story made you uncomfortable or in anyway disgusted, I'm sorry. But I gave you guys a warning, countless of times. If my wording in said warning was offensive to you then I apologize. What I meant by "adventurous", is if you were daring enough or strong enough to handle reading things that may trigger you.

So to those who skipped this shit, please read it again. And do not continue reading this book if you're just going to tell me how an incompetent author I am.

Enjoy.

Hello lovelies, so welcome to the world of beasts and all supernatural and stuff I've made up on my crazy mind. This author's note is just to clarify things for you guys, for precautions and all that because there are triggering things that will be mentioned here in this book so please read the texts bellow.

WARNING

THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL CONTENT. I DON'T REALLY CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE, BELOW OR OVER 18 AND YOU READ THINGS LIKE THIS, IT'S FINE BY ME, BUT IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ABUSE, MISTREATMENT, RAPE AND SEX, I SUGGEST THAT YOU DISREGARD THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW. BUT IF YOU'RE FEELING ADVENTUROUS THEN WHY NOT.

I am not to be held accountable if you feel disgusted or uncomfortable.

And of course, there will be grammatical errors and misspelled words because, well, I'm not fucking perfect.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

And the chapters of this book will intentionally be short, a thousand or so words per chapter, reasons being that I have the tendency of writing too much in one chapter, only for it to become boring for all the added nonsense and it'll be easier for me to update once a week [no promises though]

DO NOT COMMENT NOR MESSAGE ME THAT I COPIED SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK OR THAT MY BOOK'S PLOT IS SO PREDICTABLE.

FIRSTY, I'M A WRITER MYSELF AND I RESPECT EVERY SINGLE AUTHOR ON THIS UNIVERSE AND I WOULD NEVER, EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS AND DOGS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE EARTH, COPY ANOTHER PERSON'S HARD WORK AND TAKE CREDIT FOR IT. IF MY BOOK IS SOMEWHAT SIMILAR TO HIS OR HERS, THEN I'LL PERSONALLY MESSAGE THE AUTHOR AND EXPLAIN MYSELF.

SECONDLY, DUDES SERIOUSLY I'M TRYING MY DAMN BEST TO LET MY MIND WORK ON HOW TO DELIVER INTO WORDS THE PLOT OF MY BOOK. WHETHER IT MAY BE PREDICTABLE OR NOT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY NICE THING TO SAY PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

CREDITS ARE GIVEN TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS OF THE PHOTOS/GIFS/VIDEOS THAT I WILL BE POSTING IN THIS BOOK.

KEEP AN OPEN MIND ABOUT THE THINGS THAT WILL BE TRANSPIRING IN THE LIFE OF XERXES AND HIS QUEEN. THIS IS FICTIONAL, OF COURSE, BUT SOME EVENTS DO HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE AND I WILL SAY A QUICK APOLOGY IF ANYTHING FROM THIS BOOK MAY OFFEND YOU IN SOME WAY.

Secondly, and this is regarding the chapter where Xerxes wishes rape upon someone. Guys, I know you have your own thoughts and so do I. I also would never wish rape to happen to anyone. But please keep in mind, I am writing Xerxes' point of view. HIS POINT OF VIEW. Xerxes is a ruthless and heartless beast to people who've done him wrong, he's not gonna be thinking fucking straight throughout this whole book, okay? He is as messed up as anyone who would've seen and gone through his life. Just because I wrote his point of view that way doesn't mean that that's what I also believe in. I AM A WRITER. I have to delve into the mind of my character to make it more believable that they're real. In this fictional world in Beast King, there will be tons of scenarios that will be mentioned, such as abuse of power and rape and how men practically ruled over women, because that's what happens in the day to day world of their timeline. If I didn't include bad things like that and only good shit to happen then it wouldn't be believable. Think Game of Thrones and Vikings. They all live in a cruel world, and so do my characters in Beast King.

I don't write about rape to make my book more interesting. I write about it because it's REALISTIC in the book's environment. It's not because I'm not creative, it's because I'm not afraid to point out the bad things that happen in our own fucked up universe and I just added it into my book, okay? I gave warnings. I told you beforehand, even in my summery to READ AT YOUR OWN RISK and that this was MATURE CONTENT. To not proceed in reading this book if it will give you offense.

You know who you are, I gave you the privilege of having a whole note dedicated to what you said. I'm not angry, but I am giving myself the right to explain myself to you after the hurtful words you've spoken. You can bash the book all you want but I'm begging you to please refrain from calling those who defend me "fucking stupid". You gave your opinion so they gave theirs, it's called being fair.

I hope that I've made my point clear. On behalf of the other authors that are in a same situation, I hope you, our readers, don't easily put your anger on the writer when you read something you do not agree with. Us authors write stuff that we personally don't agree with either. You don't have to explode on us so suddenly. Even if it's just one comment, I promise you, an author will easily take it to heart and second guess themselves if they should even continue to write. I know negative comments can't be helped, but you could actually talk nicely and directly to the author about what's bothering you without going off on them. Give us a chance to explain why we wrote what we wrote and then maybe you'll understand.

I'm sorry if my words offended some but I just wanted to speak the truth. And thank you to those who stood up for me. I may not be as active, but I read every single one of the comments left here in Beast King. I love all my readers, okay? You guys are my family too. I just don't want unnecessary feuds between each other or myself.

The next chapter is already done, just tell me if you still want it updated or not.