C H A P T E R T W E N T Y N I N E

-

-

. . .

-

                    "I must be special to have the Beast King visit me

                    "I must be special to have the Beast King visit me." Breena smirked as she took a look at Xerxes.

The king only watched with hardened eyes when the nymph begun to make her way towards him, crawling on the wet, dirty floor of the dungeons before she reached him. Her hands clawed on his thighs and she licked her lips. "You missed me sucking your cock, don't you?"

Xerxes scoffed and took her hands away from his person.

"Now why would I want that filthy mouth of yours when I have a perfectly talented one waiting for me in my chamber?" He leaned against one of the columns, the torch that was alight with fire illuminated his handsomely sculpted face as he glared at the kneeling woman.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy our time together, my king. It'll hurt me so." She pouted mockingly. "I imagine that it was the best day of your life. What with not only getting to fuck me for hours on end, but you also got your precious gift back at the exact same day. You truly are blessed, King Xerxes."

"And you definitely aren't, I'm afraid." Xerxes took the torch off the wall and dunked it in the barrel of muddy water.

He's had enough of her games, her stalling. Though, he blamed no one but himself. He'd been taking the worst women there is to his bed, a hindrance to his life now that his precious Dela was back in his arms and the neglected females that never were anything to him seems to think it was a great way of revenge to target his queen to hurt him.

Frustrating, yes, but not a problem he couldn't get rid off.

Breena became cautious of him, but the evil glint in her eyes still overpowered any fear she had of the beast. Taking her chances, she begun to speak again.

 "I count myself to be lucky. Only few get to say that they'd shared a bed with the beast. Everyone will grow to envy me and will wish that they were the one to be underneath their king, as he pounded into you with such passion, oh, I could even still feel you inside me, King Xerxes." She said airily with a smile on her face, her eyes never leaving his enraged pools of black eyes. "I wonder what your darling queen would say? She'll probably be heartbroken! Oh, poor Adelaide.."