C H A P T E R S I X

-

-

"Why don't you just kill her? It'll weaken him, he'll be affected by her death and he won't be able to stand a chance against you."

"Unfortunately, I've grown fond of the small thing. A nice tight sheath for my sword, if you will."

"I hardly think that a sheath is more important than your victory, Abaddon."

"Yes, but wouldn't you agree how fascinating it will be for me to have him watch as I take what that blasted Mother of his had given him? It'll be a show of who's the real beast king in this damn country."

-

                    Xerxes breathed in, letting his nostrils be filled with her sweet scent

                    Xerxes breathed in, letting his nostrils be filled with her sweet scent. He ran his nose all over her neck and across her collarbone, stopping when he came to the middle where his face was just atop the valley of her heaving breasts. He felt himself harden underneath his leather breeches, the craving of wanting to be inside her almost too much for him to bear but he resisted, only needing, for now, to familiarize himself and his beast to their gift once again.

He descended his head until it was barricaded in between her milky globes and nuzzled the heated skin of her chest, indulging in the soft barely contained sigh that came out of her rosebud colored lips. A rough purr emitted from him when she slid her fingers in his dark hair, massaging gently at the nape of his neck.

The king was content, finally in the arms of his queen but still, something was bothering him. The beast inside him was running amuck, not even the smoothest touch of their gift could calm him down; and the king knows himself how his beast would only occasionally let itself known to its host when he felt the absolute need to.

Nudging each of her breasts one last time, he continued to make his way down till it reached his most desired place. It was lightly covered with tuffs of brown hair, obscuring his sight from the thing that made his whole being shake. A problem that would be fixed later on, he thought.