C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S I X

-

-

. . .

-

                    "Please?" Adelaide begged, looking down at Xerxes as she straddled him. "Pretty please?"

Xerxes sighed in exasperation and held onto her hips. It's been two weeks at most since she's first showed signs of her heat, a lot more days since she's last been outside, and yes, he knew that he's been mollycoddling her, but for a good reason. He hadn't let anyone come inside their chamber, although he was vaguely aware of Norward's presence near their room. He fetched the food and water they needed and left it by the doors. Both would replenish from the sustenance whatever energy they've spent, and afterwards would always end up jumping and thoroughly fucking each other in someway or another, and Goddess, that cunt of hers was a gift sent from the northern heavens above.

Her scent wasn't as erotically alluring as it did before, but faint as it may be now, it would still have a slight effect on any horny bastard within a few ways away from her. So, naturally, he was reluctant to let her out of his sight. But he could compromise.

"Would you accept an agreement if given to you, my sweet?"

She cocked her head to the side, wondering what this so called agreement of his was, and nodded.

"We have guests here in this castle," he said, "guests that I've failed to entertain and seen to for the past couple of days, and as their king they are are obliged to wait for me, but as their host, it is by etiquette that I give them an apology and an explanation for my absence."

"Oh," she realized she must've been keeping her king from his duties because of her untamable lust for sexual intercourse, and that alone made her blush from both embarrassment and arousal as memories of him pounding into her played inside her head. She cleared her throat and shook her head. "I'll wait for you here then, whilst you attend to them." Adelaide smiled assuringly and added hesitantly. "A-and maybe we can go outside after? Only if you aren't tired though, my king."