3

Thomas P.o.v

I woke up and walked out of my room. I don't see Hamilton there but, I kinda wondered where he was. Since today was a Saturday and we both didn't have school. I shrugged it off and made coffee.

Hamilton's P.o.v

I was walking in the park and I just couldn't stop thinking about last night. I was deep into thought until I accidentally bumped into a person. I was about to say sorry but, as soon as I look up I see Madison. He looked at me and smirked.

"Hey...wassup Hamilton. I was just thinking about you. How about we play....a game?"

I stepped back and he stepped forward.

"Uh..it's okay Madison, I auctally gotta go."

His smirk then turns into a frown. He then grabs me and starts beating me up. He punches me and kicks me in the stomach. I screamed in pain and begged him to stop. He then pulled my hair which, made my head go up and he then whispered.

"You should just go do everybody a favor and go kill yourself."

He let go of my hair and walked away. I walked back to the dorm crying. As, I opened the door I see Thomas in his room. He was on his phone and didn't bother to look up at me. I walk to the restroom and lock the door. I start silently crying and start to look for my blade. It was hard to see as my tears blurred my eyes. I go to my desk and look for my blade. I open a drawer and see my blade hidden under my notebook. I then slowly drag the blade across my skin. I start to see a dark grey liquid come out of my cut.

Thomas's P.o.v

I start to feel a pain on my arm and look. I then see a cut and started panicking. My soulmate was cutting themself. I found a pen and started writing.

Please stop cutting yourself. You mean a lot to me and more. How do you think your friends will feel if your gone? Please don't hurt yourself, you are amazing and you mean a lot to me.

I stopped writing and hoped that I stopped his soulmate from killing himself.
--------------------------------------------------------
I wonder how this would continue...
Oh don't you love cliffhangers! Lol jk
I'm sorry that it's short and I will try to update tomorrow or Thursday. Baiiiiiiiiiii​!!
Word count: 372 words