16

Sunday--

Alexander's P.o.v

I wake up with a huge smile smacked across my face. I wake up Thomas by smothering him in a bunch of kisses. He wakes up and giggles. "Darlin' why are you so giddy today?" I smile even wider. "I finally get to leave the hospital!!" I see Tommy start smiling to. He then smashes his lips with mine and I was surprised at first but, then I melted into it. He then bites the bottom of my lip asking permission for a entrance. I open my mouth slightly and he quickly slips his tongue in my mouth. (...YOUR AUTHOR IS NOT WRITING THIS!! SHE HATES SMUT!! HER TRUSTY FRIEND IS WRITING THIS! SO..YEA!)

        His tongue then starts exploring my mouth. We both then separate for air. A long string of saliva hang from our mouths. We're both panting, trying to get air in our lungs again. I then wipe my mouth and smile again. Tommy does the same thing and smiles to. I hurry and go change into my regular clothes. Damn, wearing those hospital gowns are like wearing a dress. (I'VE BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL MANY TIMES! DONT ASK! THOSE HOSPITAL GOWNS ARE LIKE DRESSES!!)

       I finally got into my regular clothes and walked back to Thomas. I left the gown there because..why not? As, I get to Thomas I look up at him and he looks down at me. We both smile at each other and hold hands. We start walking to the front desk to check me out.

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER THEY CHECK HAMMY OUT!!*

(Still Hammy's p.o.v)

As, I hear the lady say that I'm checked out. I run outside and scream, "IM FREE!! YAYYYYY!!" I start running in circles outside screaming. I see Thomas run after me and then burst out laughing as soon as he reaches me. He then stops laughing and walks up to me. He grabs me by the waist. Stopping me from running around in circles. He pulls me towards his chest and says, "What about we go back to our house? We could change clothes and go see all your friends." I smile and nod. We then start walking to the car.

Jefferson's P.o.v

As we got into the car, we talked and listened to music. My favorite music then came on. It was called, "Lovely Night" from La La Land and by the look of Hammy's face. It was his favorite song to. I started singing.

(~Play song now~)

Jefferson:
Some other girl and guy
Would love this swirling sky
But there's only you and I
And we've got no shot
This could never be...
You're not the type for me..

Hamilton: Really?

Jefferson: And there's not a spark in sight...What a waste of a lovely night...

Hamilton: *clears throat* You say there's nothing here? Well, let's make something clear. I think I'll be the one to make that call.

Jefferson: But you'll call?

Hamilton: And though you look so cute. In your polyester suit.

Jefferson: It's wool

Hamilton: You're right, I'd never fall for you at all... And maybe this appeals. To someone not in heals. Or to any girl who feels... There's some chance for romance...But, I'm frankly feeling nothing.

Jefferson: Is that so?

Hamilton: Or it could be less than nothing...