18

This chapter might suck because I didn't re-read it and I'm lazy. But, I'll re-read it later and fix any mistakes I made or to make the chapter better. If any of you guys find a mistake. Please tell me. Thx!

*Trigger warning later on*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday --

Hammy's P.o.v

I wake up in the morning to a unknown number calling me. I groan and grab my phone.

"Hello. This is Alexander Hamilton speaking," Then a lady speaks on the other line.

"Hello! Um, are you related to George Washington?" I answer yes.

"Oh um. He's in the hospital right now. He got into a car crash. He's at (*insert random hospital*) right now."

I start to feel tears on my face. I bring my hand up to my face. I feel the tears. I hurry and wipe them off.

"I'll be right there." She says ok on the other side of the phone. I hang up. I quickly put on black jeans and a green shirt. I grab my phone and check the time.

It was only 6:00 AM. I quickly leave a note behind for Thomas. I grab my keys, wallet, and phone. I put on my jacket.

I open the door and close it for my dorm. I then start running to the hospital.

*Time skip*

I reach the hospital and run inside. I run up to the lady at the desk. "Hi! My name is Alexander Hamilton and I'm here to see a George Washington!" She nods.

"He's in room 1779. 2nd floor." I nod and quickly say a thank you. I run to room 1779. As soon as, I reach there I see the doctor.

"Where's my father?! Can I see him?!" The doctor sighs.

"Mr. Hamilton, come in, they brought him in a half an hour ago. He lost a lot of blood on the way over." I nod.

"Is he alive?!"

"Yes, but you have to understand. Some metal piece entered just above his hip and lodged in his right arm." I nod again. I walk past the doctor and into the room.

I see Washington laying on the bed, barely breathing. I walk up beside him. I start crying again. I see Washington opens his eyes. He smiles at me. I hug him. He hugs me back.

"Son, don't cry." I look at him and he smiles at me. He wipes my tears.

"I love you, Dad. Please don't leave me." He gives me a little sigh.

"Son, I can't do that..." He then start coughing up blood. He then stops...I look at him with wide eyes. He then chuckles. I give him a confused look.

"You haven't said, '"I'm nacho son,"' yet." I chuckle. "Was that a dad pun?" George then smiles and nods. I smile to.

"That's the smile I'm looking for." I try to keep the smile but, I fail. My smile turns back into a frown. I start crying again. George wipes the tears off my face and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back.

"I love you so much son. Don't forget that." I nod.

"I love you to Dad." He smiles. I then feel him go limp. All I hear is a long beep. I hug George tighter and cry harder. I then let out a heart wrenching scream. The doctor comes in and unplugs the machine. He then leaves me by myself with my dad. Something then breaks inside of me.