13

WE ARE GOIN' BACK TO WHEN JOHN JUST ESCAPED PRISON!! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John Lauren's P.o.v

I finally escaped that wretched place! Now, time to go find my one true love~ But, first. I gotta changed out of these got damn bloody clothes. Hmm, where to go get clothes....Oh! I know where! >:3 

*Time skip!*

Finally! I'm here! Oh sweet..sweet.. college! How I missed you! Now time to go change my clothes and go to my sweet Lil Hammy!!

Hamilton's P.o.v 

I wake up to Thomas The Train making breakfast. It seems like today is gonna be a normal day! (Oh Hammy just you wait! Just you wait!!! Sorry! Back with da story!) I get up and get ready for a normal day. 

*Time Skip*

I go in the kitchen and see that Thomas didn't know I was in the kitchen so, I walk behind his back and remembered that he's ticklish! I go up behind him and then scream, "TICKLE ATTACK!!!" I tickled Jefferson and he jumped. Screaming a "Manley" scream. I started laughing to the point I was crying. He then pouted. "You could have gave me a heart attack!! Hmp..." He crosses his arms. I'm still laughing on the floor. "I-I'm... sorry!" I managed to say while laughing. I stop laughing but, still chuckling a bit. I get up and give him a peck on the lips. He smiles and says, "I forgive you. Breakfast is also ready! Go sit down!" I run and sit down at the table. He then brings the food over. As, he sits down and puts a piece if pancake in his mouth. I ask him, "So, what are we doing today?"

Thomas's P.o.v

I freeze. He still doesn't know about John yet. Should I tell him? No, I shouldn't. I then remember that his friends are coming over to help protect and watch over him. "Your friends are coming over and I thought we could all hang out today." Hammy nods but, then asks me a question with a concerned face. "Tommy...is everything ok?" I then hurry and finish chewing my food and answer him. "Yea, why wouldn't I be ok?" His face softens a little bit. "Ok, just remember. We can tell each other anything." I nod. I then got up and grab my plate and went to the sink. I put my plate in the sink and I see hammy doing the same thing. I then walk to the living room and flip on to the couch. I grab the remote asking hammy if he wants to watch a Disney movie. I hear running and then somebody falling. "I'm ok!" I start chuckling at hammy. He gets back up and starts to run again. He then jumps on me asking what Disney movie are we watching. I told him we were gonna watch "The Little Mermaid". He smiles and lays down with me on the couch. 

*Time skip to after the movie*

Hammy's p.o.v

After, the movie we heard a knock on the door. Thomas gets up and check to see who it is. I then start wondering why he checked who it was because, he only said that our friends are coming over. He opens the door and then I see Peggy, Laf, hercules, Angelica, and Eliza come in. They all see me and smile. I then hear Hercules scream, "HUG ATTACK!!!" I then get attacked by hugs from everybody. We all start laughing. They then let go of me and I scream, "Holy shit! I can BREATHE!!" We all start laughing again. Then, we hear a knock on the door. Everybody's face expressions had half fear and half confused. My face expression was just confused. Tommy goes and checks who was at the door. His eyes then go wide and he then runs to me. I ask, "What's happening?" We hear the knock on the door again but louder. I look at Thomas and he looks at me. He then says, "Let me explain." I nod and he then says, "John Lauren escaped prison." My face expression then turns into a scared expression. Laf then whispers, "We have to hurry and hide Petit lion." I then shake my head asking, "What about you guys?!" They all look at me and smile. Peggy then says, "We'll be fine. Our objective right now is to protect you." Then, we hear the door break. Thomas then picks me up and hides me in our room. We then hear John Lauren say, "Hi guys! Did you miss me? Psh, nevermind that! I'm only here for Hammy! Where is he?" Thomas then looks at me and quickly gives me a kiss. He says, "Stay safe ok Lexi?" I nod my head. He then runs to where everybody else is. My eyes start to tear up. I then start hoping that everyone except John to be ok.

Thomas's P.o.v

I then into the living room seeing everybody. Eliza has a metal bat, Angelica has some kitchen knifes, Peggy has 2 pans, Laf has a Metal bat like Eliza, Hercules has a lamp, John has a gun, and I had my good old cane. I see John turn towards me and smile. "Oh hey, Thomas! Have you seen where my hammy went?" I let out a low growl. "He's not your hammy, John." His smile then turns into a frown. Peggy then throws one of her pans at Lauren's face. Laurens got hit by the pan and raised his gun to shoot one of us. "Why you little brat!" We all went to go duck for cover. I was still out in the open frozen. I then hear a loud BOOM! I shut my eyes tight thinking that this was gonna hurt..a lot.

Hamilton's P.o.v

I walked into the living room because I was to curious if anybody got hurt. I then see Laurens pointing a gun at Thomas getting ready to shoot him. My eyes went wide and I ran in front of Thomas. I then hear a loud BOOM. I  then feel pain on my side. I smile knowing that Thomas won't get hurt. I then hear John drop his gun and fall to his knees.

Thomas's P.o.v

I open my eyes to see Lexi standing in front of me with blood dripping down his side. He looks at me and smile. He then falls but, I catch him. Eliza then hits John on the back of his head with the metal bat, knocking him out. I start crying. "No no no no no!! ALEXANDER!! Come on!! You'll be fine! Come on! Keep your eyes open for me!! Please!! Somebody call 911!!" Laf pulls his phone and calls 911. I then feel a hand on my face wiping my tears. I then see that the hand belongs to Lexi. "Don't cry Tommy...Y-you're not hurt and that makes me happy. L-look around to see how lucky you are to be alive right n-now." Lexi then gives me a kiss on the lips. He then whispers, "I-I'm sorry..." His eyes starts to close. I start crying even harder. "No no no! Lexi!! Please!! Keep your eyes open for me!! Please!!" I pull Lexi closer to me. I then hear everybody telling/showing the ambulance where and what happened to Lexi. I give Lexi to them and they feel his pulse. They say that he's still alive. They then put him on a wheeled stretcher. I then look at my hands. They have blood all over it. I then whisper, "s-stay A-alive..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this gives you the feels! XD I hope you guys don't think I'm evil. I hope y'all like this chapter! >:3 Sorry, again this took me forever to make! I had writer's block a couple of times while writing this. Oh yea. *Gives tissue in case you're crying* Sorry again! I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Baii!! XP xD :P

Word count: 1337

- Totally not your Author :D