4

Hamilton's P.o.v

As, I was cutting myself I felt something on my arm as if somebody was writing on it. I looked and saw a message from my soulmate.

Please stop cutting yourself. You mean a lot to me and more. How do you think your will feel if your gone? Please don't hurt yourself, you are amazing and you mean a lot to me.

I looked for a pen and surprisingly found one in the restroom. I then write back to my soulmate.

Thank you for caring about me...I don't think my friends will even notice if I left this world so, why should I stay here?

You mean the world to me even though I don't know you. (-_-') Your friends will know that you will be gone. Please stay strong for me.

Alexander smiles and then writes back.

Thank you. I appreciate you helping me. I hope I finally get to meet you. I bet that you are beautiful/handsome.

Thomas chuckles.

I'm a he and thank you for the compliment. Now go clean and wrap up your cuts.

But, I won't get to write to you :(

I'm sorry. Right in your leg or your other arm.

Ok..Well, I'm gonna go clean and wrap my cuts now.

Okay! See you later!! Love ya!!

I love you to :)
---------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 224

Sorry it's short guys! I'll try to make it longer next time! Baiiiiiiiiiii!!