6

(A/N)
This was when Jefferson was going to the restroom. Holding his left arm. Okay! Now let's get on with the story!!!!!

Jefferson's P.o.v

I then feel a sting in my left arm after telling my soulmate to wrap up his arm. I then hold my arm and go to the restroom. I then see Hamilton walk out of the restroom with his hoodie. He then walked inside his room. I walked inside the restroom and locked the door. I then start cleaning it until I felt something writing on me. I look to where it was and it was my soulmate.

*Time skip after the soulmate chat*

My soulmate wanted to meet me! Nice! I wonder how he looks like. He probably looks beautiful and gorgeous. (Yep, just you wait Jefferson :) just you wait) I then open the restroom door and walk outside the restroom and into my room. I plopped on my bed and grabbed my phone to check what time it was. As soon as I turn on my phone it was already 1:00am. "Crap..." I then put my phone away and fall asleep on the bed. Tomorrow is gonna be a new day.
——————————————————
Word count: 237

Hey guys!! Sorry this is really short I'm kinda running out of ideas! Sorry!! I'll try to post soon again! Oh yea. Sorry if this chapter is poop because I was rushing. Sorry!!

- Jada 😝