9

Alexander's P.o.v

I wake up in Thomas's arms again. I quickly give him a peck on the lips and slipped away from his hands/arms. Then I thought that today I could go hang out with the boys. I haven't seen them in awhile. It was 7:00am and Jefferson had classes at 7:30am. I quickly wake him up and I think I have never seen a human run so fast. He was like the fucking flash! He then gave me a kiss on the forehead and I told him I'm going to hang out with my friends. He said ok and not to get in trouble or hurt. He then left. I got ready for the day and then I went to go find my phone.

Revolutionary Set

Bifurious: Yo, you guys busy?

Turtlelover: Nope, we don't have classes today.

Frenchbaguette: we are not doing anything, Mon Ami. Why do you ask?

Bifurious: I'm bored and I though we could hangout​ since, we haven't done that for awhile.

Turtlelover: Ok, I'll see ya here in 5 min.

Bifurious: ok, see ya guys soon.

---------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 250

You guys must be wondering...where is the return of the chapter? Welp, I'm on writers block and it sucks ass. I got a idea for Ch. 10 or Ch. 11 though. I don't think you guys will like it to...😊 So, I'll see ya guys in the next chapter! Baii! (It's also 1:30am right now so, good night guys!)