14

Jefferson's P.o.v

I'm in the hospital waiting room with all of Hammy's friends + his parents. (Washingdad and Martha adopted him) I then just say in my head "he's going to be ok." Over and over in my head.

*Time skip to 1 hr*

The five words in my head started to speed up. "He's going to be ok. He's going to be ok." I put my head on my hands.

*Time skip to 2 hr*

The five words went faster in my head. "He'sgoingtobeok. He'sgoingtobeok." Then, I see the doctor come out. I run to the doctor almost tripping. "Is he ok?!" The doctor nods and says, "He can now take visitors. He's in room 214 on the 2 floor." I nod say thank you and run to his room. I then find his room and open the door. I see him wide awake and looking around confused. He then sees me and smiles. I run up to him and hug him. He hugs back but, I feel him wince. I then notice that I was on top of his wound. I let go of the hug and I look at him with a sad expression. He looks at me and says, "I'm fine, Tommy. You don't have to worry about me." I look at him my lips shaking, "If I didn't stand there like a idoit you would have been fine. How could I also not w-worry. You got shot! You could of died! How do you think I could live without you?! You're my everything Lexi...I can't live without you. I love you to much to see you die." I then notice I was crying non-stop. Lex looked at me with a surprised face expression. He then hugs me and says, " I'm sorry...I just didn't want you to get hurt and it wasn't your fault that your body froze. I'm happy as long as your safe. I'm so sorry if I hurt you." I hug lex back and just cry into his shoulder. He pats my back until I stop crying.

*15 min time skip (After Thomas's crying)

Hammy's P.o.v

Thomas stops crying but, then I hear a little snore. I look at Thomas and see his red tear stained checks. His eyes were close and I hear a soft little snore coming from him. I chuckle. I'm a lucky bastard to have him. I then hear somebody at the door. I look up and somebody opens the door. My doctor pokes his head in. He sees me and Jeffy. He smiles and whispers, "Do you want me to come later?" I shake my head and motion him in. He nods and walks in. "So, what's wrong doc?" The doctor looks at me and says, "well, the bad news is that we have to give you surgery again because the bullet damaged one of your organs."
I nod looking at Jeffy. Jeffy was still asleep so, he didn't hear about the surgery. The doc continues, "The good news is that you get one week out of the hospital before you have to get the surgery done." I nod thinking. That's enough time to spend with everybody before the surgery. I nod at the doctor. "Ok. I get it. Thx for telling me" The doctor nods and walks out. He also closes the door behind him as, he walks out. I look at Jefferson again and smile. I look at the time and see it was 2:00am. "Man, it's late...I should get some sleep for once." I close my eyes and I drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 716

*Checks book* Hmm....

*starts running around screaming*AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OML THX GUYS!! AHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THANKS GUYS FOR HITTING 3K READS!! ALSO 103 FAVORITES?! X-X Y'all are killing me with happiness!! XD

......................................................................
*starts running around screaming*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OML THX GUYS!! AHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THANKS GUYS FOR HITTING 3K READS!! ALSO 103 FAVORITES?! X-X Y'all are killing me with happiness!! XD

Hammy: Hey Thomas...

Jeffy: Yea?

Hammy: why's the author screaming and running around?

Jeffy: *listens to me* 0-0

Hammy: Jeffy?

Jeffy: THE BOOK HIT OVER 3K READS!!

Hammy: 0-0

Jeffy: 0.0

Hammy, Jeffy, and me: AHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Time skip to 1 he later*

Me: *stops screaming*

Jeffy: *stops screaming*

Hammy: *stops screaming*

All three of us: phew....I'm out of breath
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway! Thx guys again! I'll see y'all in the chapter!! Bai!!!!

- totally not your Author xP