22

Saturday---

Hamilton's P.o.v

I wake up and look up. I see Thomas still sleeping. I smile. I look out the window and see the sun rising. I sigh. As soon as I get out of this hospital everything could go back to normal...  Sheesh, Being in the hospital is boring as fuck. I look around and find my phone! I quietly whisper/shout,

"Yes! Jackpot!"

But, there was one thing I notice...It was on Thomas's side..

I quietly scowl,

"Shit.."

I try to reach for my phone as quietly as I can. Trying my best to not wake Thomas up or make any noise at all. As, I was so close on getting the phone someone takes it. I look up to see who took it and...it was John. I was struck with fear.

"J-john..! W-what are y-you doing h-here?!"

I see John smirk and put my phone in his pocket.

"Oh! I can't visit my dear prince..? Oh, don't even try to wake Thomas up."

I look at Thomas and look back but, as soon as I look back John has a gun pointed to my head. John smiles evilly. John then says,

"Come on sweetie. Get up. We're gonna be going somewhere but, don't worry you'll be back here soon."

I slowly get off the hospital bed. John's smile gets a little wider.

"Ah, see. That was easy. Not follow me sweetie."

I slowly follow John. I doze off thinking about Thomas.

*Time skip*

We reach Laurens car. It was awkward. The silence was killing me. John opens the passenger door and staps aside holding the door for me. He smiles a sweet smile, which makes me sick. Under that sweet smile was a sick horrible person. I go inside the car and buckle my seat belt. John closes the door and goes to the driver's side.

John opens the door and gets in. He then starts driving to.. somewhere. I start thinking about Thomas and cry silently. John then notices me crying. His eyes go dark, Oh shit...he's mad. John slams his foot on the break which, causes me to slam my head against the side of the door.

"Why the fuck are you crying,"

I try to stop crying but, I can't. More tears fall down my face. SMACK! I then feel a pain on my cheek. I hold my cheek and my eyes are wide. I see a angry Laurens in front of me. His face red from anger and a gun in his hand.

"I'mma ask you one more time before, I give you something to cry about."

I continue staring at John again.

"Why. The fuck. Are. You. Crying?"

I gulp and try to speak.

"I-i w-w-was just t-thinking about T-thomas."

John angrily sighs. He then says,

"Don't think about that bitch. He doesn't love you. Nobody does. Remember, I'm the only person in the world that loves you. You got that?"

I shakily nod.

"Good,"

John then puts the gun back in his pocket and starts driving again. I look out the window and just get lost in my thoughts.

He's right.

What?

Thomas doesn't love you, nobody does.

That's not t-true!

Are you sure about that?

Ye-

Think about it... If Thomas really loved you. He wouldn't have told you that you ruined his life. Right?

N-no! T-t-that's not true! He was j-just mad!

Why do you keep on telling yourself lies? Why do you keep on trying to protect Thomas? Are you just scared that another person you loved will leave you?

N-no! I'm not l-lying! I'm not protecting Thomas! I'm telling the t-truth! I-im-....Yes! I'm scared I'm gonna lose somebody I love again and I still love Thomas!

You love Thomas but, does he love you? He probably doesn't even notice that your gone! Nobody loves you. Nobody in this world loves you. The only person who loves you is John Laurens.

Y-yes!! T-thomas does l-love me?! T-t-that's not true! H-he could be l-l-looking for me r-right now! N-no! Y-you're wrong! Somebody does love me and that's T-thomas! J-john doesn't love me!

Okay...if that's what you think. But, just think about that carefully. I'll leave you alone...for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Word count: 791

Howdy! Sorry, I took so long to post this! I've been busy. 😅 I'm finally 12! X333 Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you're confused or you have any questions! Don't be afraid to ask me! X3 Well, see you guys in the next chapter!!! Baiiii!

- Totally not your Author