27

(Let's rewind a bit..Like...to the part where Alex blacks out x3)

Thomas's P.o.v

I stare at the ground until I hear a bang. I quickly look up, Not feeling anything. Until, I notice who got hit. My eyes widen with fear.

"ALEX!!"

I run to him and quickly slide/fall on my knees. I carefully put his head on my lap. Peggy and Angelica quickly attack John and try to grab the gun from him. Angelica pulls John's hand in the air and the gun goes off 2 times. Laf and Herc quickly rush to Peggy and Angelica to go help them while, Eliza runs to me.

I quickly look down at Alex to see where he had got shot. Apparently, he had got shot just above his hip...the bullet is lodged in his right arm. The wound was bad and it was bleeding a lot. Eliza quickly tores off a piece of fabric from her jacket and ties it around his right arm.

"Thomas, put pressure against his wound but, not to hard. It might give us enough time to take him to the hospital since, it would slow down the bleeding."

I nod. I put pressure against Alex's wound. I notice him twitch. Eliza and I then hear Laf scream to us.

"Mes amies! Quickly! Go to ze hospital! We'll be fine!"

Eliza and I look back at each other and nod. I quickly carry Alex bridal style and start running to the hospital. Eliza follows me. (Of course)

*Time skip*

I burst through the hospital doors and scream,

"HELP! I NEED SOMEONE!"

Eliza then screams,

"HELP"

I then scream,

"NOT JUST ANYONE!"

"HELP"

Nurses finally start to rush toward us. One of the nurses reach me first and looks at Alex. Her eyes widen and start to scream at the other nurses.

"QUICKLY! GET DR. SAWYER! TELL HER WE HAVE A PATIENT THAT HAS GUN SHOT WOUNDS AND IS LOSING BLOOD FAST! GET ME A BLOOD PACK QUICK!"

She looks at me and says,

"Excuse me, please follow me quickly."

I nod and I follow her to the surgery room. As we quickly walk to the surgery room, she asks me some questions.

"What is your relationship with him?"

"I'm his boyfriend."

"How did he end up with that wound?"

"He was shot by John Laurens."

"Okay, thank you"

We finally reach the surgery room. I quickly put him down on the surgeon table. (I forgot what the thing was called and I'm really lazy to look it up) I then leaf the room. (XD PUNS) Eliza and I go into another room with a window. A nurse gives us these blue suits and masks to keep all the bacteria away from anything. I sit down and restlessly watch them do the surgery.

*Whoop whoop! Time skip*

The surgery ends and the surgeon exits the room. I quickly go out the room I was in and run to the surgeon. I tap her shoulder and ask,

"Hello Dr. Swayer, is there anything wrong with Alex? How is he holding? Is he gonna be okay? Is anything bad gonna happen to him?"