20 (part 3)

Thursday--

You guys should be able to hopefully remember the last chapter so, on with le story!
ווווווווווווווווווו×

Hamilton's P.o.v

I can't move. Im frozen. My eyes are looking straight at Thomas and Madison. I feel tears falling down my face. Thomas looks at me. His eyes widen. He quickly looks at me and Madison. I try to walk away but, I can't. I fall down, crying. Thomas looks at me with guilt in his eyes. He gets up and takes a step forward me. I back up as he steps forward me.

"Hamilton I'm s-"

"A s-sorry won't fix t-that Thomas. Oh, I didnt know we were at a last name basis again."

I slowly get up. I turn around and start walking to the park. Jefferson gets up and chases after me. Madison is still on the bed confused.

Madison's P.o.v

"Wtf just happened??"

Hammy's P.o.v

I grab on to the door knob but, then I feel a strong grip on my wrist. I see Thomas.

"Hamilton wa-"

I quickly turn and look at Thomas.

"It seems like everything is gonna go back how it was originally was. Goodbye Jefferson."

Hamilton opens the door and starts walking to the park. Thomas runs after Hamilton.

Angelica's P.o.v

We saw everything. We were all half mad and half worried. We were mad at Jefferson and worried for Alex.

"Hey, who's ready to go fuck up a bitch later?"

Peggy, laf, Hercules, and Eliza nod.
I smile.

Hammy's P.o.v

I reach the park. I then hear somebody running. I just keep walking. I then hear the running sound get closer. All of a sudden somebody grabs my wrist and turns me around. I see that the person was Thomas. Thomas looks at Hamilton. He sees Hamilton's face stained tears. His eyes are red and puffy with tears still streaming down his face.

To be continued...AGAIN

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Word count: 356

I'm really sorry this chapter took a long time and it's so short. I'll try my very best to get the other chapter out soon. Well, see ya in the next chapter! Bai!

- Totally not your Author