20 (Part 1)

Thursday--

Hamilton's P.o.v

I wake up. I rubb my eyes and look around. I see that I'm on my bed in my room. I look up and see Thomas. I then try to remember how I got here. I then shrug.

"Oh well, I'll ask Thomas later..."

"Ask me what?" I then jump and look up. I see Thomas smiling.

"Did I scare ya?" I nod.

"You ass..." I playfully punch Thomas and then give him a kiss on the cheek. Thomas smiles and I smile. I then remember what I was gonna ask Thomas.

"Hey Thomas, how did I get here and where is everybody right now?" He chuckles.

"As soon as, you fell asleep last night I told everybody to go back to their dorms and go to sleep. They all said ok and as they left. I turned off the t.v and carried your our bed."

I then mouth a "O". I give him another quick peck on the cheek and I then get up to get ready for ze day. Thomas does that to.

*Time skip*

Thomas's P.o.v

I finish getting dressed and look at Alex. He's already dressed and is sitting on the couch. I wonder if I could get Alex flustered. I smirk and walk up to him.

"Howdy, Beautiful." He jumps and looks at me. His cheeks are as red as a tomato! I chuckle. I put my hand under his chin and gently pulled it up so, it could look at my face. He looked at me all flustered. I smile.

"What happened, my beautiful Lamprocapnos..?" Alex's face then turns red as a rose 🌹. I chuckle. I gently pull his face towards mine. I then close the gap between us and kiss Alex. It feels like Sparks flying everywhere. I pull away from Alex. Alex gets flustered again and I just laugh.

"Hey hon. We should go head over Hercules dorm right now." Alex snaps out of his thoughts and nods. We grab our keys and wallet and then head out the door. We both started walking to Hercules dorm.

Hamilton's P.o.v

Thomas and I reached Hercules's Dorm. We knock and the door opened in a flash. We see Lafayette and everybody else in the living room sitting on the couch/floor.

"Enfin! Nous étions sur le point de commencer le jeu sans vous les gars!"
(Finally! We were about to start the game without you guys!)

"Heh, sorry Laf," I apologise and explain to Laf why we were late. Laf chuckles and looks at me then, at Thomas. Thomas blushes and runs the back of his neck in a awkward way.

L

af chuckles and move aside so, we can go inside. We walk inside and everybody looks at us. They all smile. I then, smile and walk towards them. I sit on the floor next to Peggy.

I then ask Peggy what game we're gonna play. "So, what game are we playing?"

She then smirks. My smile fades away from my face. I look at her confused.

"We're gonna play... Mario Kart." I then look at her with wide eyes. She smiles. I look at her giving her the "srsly???" Face. She nods and her smile gets bigger. I then smile.

"Get ready to get your butts whooped!" We all start laughing.

I then hear Peggy yell,"Not on my watch!" We all laugh even harder. I then calm down and grab the controllers. I pass them to everybody.