15

Jefferson's P.o.v

I wake up and look around. I see that I'm still in the hospital and I'm on the hospital bed with hammy. I look at his side on where his gun shot is. It was wrapped up and there was a big blood spot on it. I frown and I think.

This is all my fault. If I just moved. I deserve to be shot. Not hammy. It's all my fault he's here in the hospital.

I then feel hammy move. His eyes then flutter open. I see his chocolate brown eyes. I smile and give him a kiss on the lips.

I feel him first surprised but, then melt into the kiss. We both pull away for air. I see him half surprised and half still asleep. I chuckle. My boyfriend is to cute.

Alexander's P.o.v

I see Jeffy smiling at me. I smile back. I then remember what the doctor said. I take a deep breath.

"Hey, Jeffy..." Tommy then turns his heads towards me and gives me a confused look.

"Ok, um... Tommy...the doctor said...that I have to get another surgery..but, I have one week before the surgery."

Tommy's face expression turns into a sad expression. I give him a sad smile and hug him. We both stay like that for awhile until I say,

"At least I have one week to spend with all my family and friends before surgery."

Jeffy smiles and hugs me tighter. I smile and say,

"Another good thing is that I get to leave this place and go home with you tomorrow."

Jeffy smiles even bigger and say,

"Don't ever leave me.."

I give him a shocked expression but say,

"Don't worry. I won't ever leave you." I then hear soft snores. Man...Tommy must be really tired. I start to close my eyes and fall asleep. But as, I close my eyes...I whisper,

"What could happen in one week?"

I then fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 363

Sorry guys that this was a short chapter! But, I got a really good idea and it has a lot of angst in it! :D So, be ready! Bai!!

- Totally not your Author xP