21 (part 1)

Friday--

Alexander's P.o.v

Im walking back to my dorm. It wasn't far away so, I'll just..get to...Leave faster. I reach my college. I look around and see memories of me and Thomas.

I shake my head and continue walking. I enter the building. I then see memories of me and Washingdad. I feel a tear drop of my face. I continue walking. I enter the elevator. I press the button to go to floor 4.

I'll finally make everybody happy. Nobody would care if I die. Nobody would notice. They could all have a better life with out me. Thomas, could finally be happy. I'm worthless...

I was then snapped out of my thoughts from a little Ding!

I walk out of the elevator and straight to my room. I go into my restroom and lock the door. I feel something vibrate in my pocket. I out my hand in my pocket and found out I have my phone. I might as well, say something to my "friends" before I die.

Hercules P.o.v

I've been pacing back and forth wondering if Alex is okay. Laf was freaking out. Angelica was ready to kill a bitch. Peggy was ready to slap Thomas. Eliza was worrying about Alex. We all freeze when we hear the door open. We look at the door and see Thomas. We all gave him a dirty look.

I didn't see Alex with him so I asked,

"Where the fuck is Alex..?"

Thomas looks down in shame. I get slowly start to get angry.

"Where. The. Fuck. Is. Alex."

Thomas looks up at me and sighs. He then says,

" I'll...explain everything..to..you g-guys.."

Thomas explains everything and at the end of it. Everybody is already angry at Thomas. Angelica slowly walks up to Thomas. We all then hear... SMACK!!!! Thomas looks at the floor and brings his hand to where angelica smacked him.

Angelica's P.o.v

I stare at Thomas as he holds his cheek. I was on the verge of crying. I close my eyes for a little and open them. I take a deep breath. Everybody is silent.

"Congratulations...."

Thomas looks up at me, still holding his cheek.

"You have invented a new kind of STUPID! A damage you could never undo, kind of STUPID! And open all the cages in the zoo, kinda STUPID! A damage you could never undo, KIND OF STUPID! Let's review!"

Hercules then steps next to me and says,

"You've bullied him to the point where he was scared of you for yrs..."

Laf steps next to Hercules.

"You drove him to the point where he turned suicidal.."

Eliza steps next to Laf.

"You drove him to the point on thinking that his soulmate would never love him..."

Peggy goes in between Angelica and Eliza.

"You have drove him to the point where he just gives up everything.."

We have all created a circle around Thomas.

I look at Thomas.

"And yet, he still forgives you for everything... And you re-pay him by cheating on him with Madison.."

Jefferson looks up from the ground and at me. I see tears falling down his face. I look at him with disgust.

"You don't deserve Alexander."

Just then. My phone goes off. Then, Peggy's phone goes off. Then, Eliza's. And then, laf's. Hercules's phone goes off too. After a long silent pause. Thomas's phone goes off.

To be continued....

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Word count: 605

Well...um...thx for reading this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it or somethin' like that 😓. Well, I'll see y'all in ze next chapter. Bai!

- totally not your Author :3