8

(A/N)

...I'm speachless​....this book has 400+ reads...I must be dreaming....Am I dreaming? If so...don't ever wake me up! XD Thank you guys for getting this book to 400+ reads!! You guys are amazing!!! Ok!! Now on with the book!!!!!!

- Jada \(._.)/
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—---

Hamilton's P.o.v

I wake up on the couch remembering what happened last night. I smile looking at Jefferson. Who, was still sleeping. I tried slipping from his grip but, when I did it got tighter. I then turn around to face him and poke his cheek. I kept on poking his cheek until he let me go.

Jefferson's P.o.v

I wake up from a person poking my cheek and calling my name. As, I opened my eyes I see Alex. "Thomas, wake up. Thomas. Thomas" I look at him with a face that says "what do you need?" He looked at me and stopped poking me. "Come on, Tommy! Let me go. I need to go to the restroommmm..." Alex said whining. I sighed and said, "But, I wanna cuddle!!" Alex gave me a look that said "srsly..." I smiled at him and gave him a kiss. He was surprised at first but, then he melted in to the kiss. We then pulled away from the kiss and I then let him go. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and got ready for the morning. (I just remembered...about their school. Shittttttttt. Umm, I'll find a way to cover it.) I then got up and went to get ready for the morning.

*Le time skip to breakfast because I'm a bitc-*

(We r still in Jefferson's P.o.v)
I was in the kitchen making breakfast. I was making eggs, sausage, and pancakes. I then hear the door open from our room and see Alex come out. He then looked at me with a face of...guilt? "Hey Al, what's wrong?" He looked like he was trying to find the right words. He then said, "Well, I..um..signed..up for a online college and I might have dropped out of this college." I looked at him with a surprised look still cooking. I then asked him, "How are we still living in this dorm then?" He looked at me with a smug face and said," Washingdad talked to the people who take care of the dorm rooms and asked if I could stay and they said it was fine." I looked at him with a surprised look and said, "Ok, whatever floats ya boat darlin'. Breakfast is ready to." He smiled and ran to the table and sat down. I brought the breakfast over to him and we both ate.

*Le time skip because I'm lazy*

I was laying down with Alex watching a movie called, "Moana". During half way the movie I hear a little snore. I look at Alex and see him sleeping peacefully. I then smile and turn off the T.v. I then pull Alex closer to me and I hug him. I give him a kiss on the head and say, "Love ya darlin'." I then hear a little whisper from him. "I love ya to Tommy." I chuckle and close my eyes. I then fall asleep.
—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--
Word count: 573

Hey guys! I finally finished!! Yay!!! I still can't believe this book got 400+ reads. Thank you!!! It's late right now. About 11:30pm. Welp, I'll y'all in da next chapter! Bai!!