19

Wednesday --

Thomas's P.o.v

I wake up in the mornin' and rub my eyes. I look around the room and I see:

Lafayette is asleep and is hugging Hercules.

Peggy is asleep and hugging a bunch of stuff animals. Eliza has a blanket over her so, I can't really see her. Angelica is just sleeping... normally..

Alexander is sleeping and hugging me.

I then remember the funeral... I get lost in thought until one question popped in my head.

Do I even have a suit?!

Shit..I have to check later. Maybe Lafayette has a suit I could borrow.
Alex starts to stir and I look at him.

He opens his eyes and then rubs them. He looks at me and I swear I almost died of cuteness. I smile and then he smiles. We cuddle for a little bit and then we hear Angelica cough. We look at her.

"Sorry, to interrupt the two of you guys cuddling but, we have to get ready for the funeral," Alex and I nod.

We both get up. Trying to not wake anybody up. We go to our room and close the door so, we can get changed.

Alex's P.o.v

I opened my closet and see a suit with a cover. I mouth a small "wow". I bring the suit to the restroom to change.

*Time skip brought to you by: writer's block*

I'm finished putting the suit. I open the door and see that everybody is awake. They all look at me.

Everybody's Reaction:

Thomas: "Woah...You look handsome."

Peggy: "Damn Alex! I didn't know you had a suit!"

Angelica: "Wow..."

Eliza: "0-0"

Laf: "Mon Ami, you look as great as moi!"

Hercules: "Hmm..I bet I could make a better suit. You look great though dude."

I smile.

"Thanks guys," I look at Thomas and he's already wearing his suit. I walk up to Thomas.

"Nice suit Tommy," he smiles.

"Thanks, you look amazing too," I smile.

I look at the Schuyler sisters. They're all already dressed. They all have dresses on.

"Woah, you guys look amazing. When did you guys even get dressed?"

Angelica gives me a smug look. She then moves her hand in a jazz like way.

"Magic..."

I stare at them and nod.

"Okay..."

I look at laf and he waves me to come over.

"I'll leave you guys alone now."

I walk to Laf.

"What do ya need laf?"

He smiles.